DUBLIN, May 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ls2kfd/2015_indonesian) has announced the addition of the "2015 Indonesian Automotive Market Outlook" report to their offering.
This study offers an overview of the Indonesian automotive market in 2014 and 2015. It discusses 2014 trends and provides a forecast for 2015. The insight also analyzes market growth factors for 2015 to 2020, and it includes an executive summary discussing the key findings, the major developments in 2014, the details of Indonesia's Low Carbon Emission (LCE) Program, an outlook for 2015, and key conclusions.
- Economic slowdown and demand contraction were witnessed in key export destinations, such as China and Japan.
- The improving U.S. economy and the speculation on Fed Rates led to the depreciation of the Rupiah.
- The political uncertainty led to distorted business confidence and consumer sentiment.
- Bank Indonesia (BI) rates were increased to check the rising inflation.
- Tariffs for electricity, wages, and luxury taxes were raised.
- A slowdown in exports, a weakening Rupiah, a stagnating economy, and a rollback of subsidies were the key market trends witnessed in 2014.
- The passenger car segment remained stagnant. Low-cost green cars (LCGCs) demonstrated significant growth, capturing the share of other segments.
Key Topics Covered:
1. 2015 Indonesian Automotive Market Outlook
2. 2014 Automotive Market Outlook
- Monthly Sales Trends
- Factors Affecting Market Growth
- ASEAN Vehicle Sales
- ASEAN Vehicle Production
- Monthly Sales of Passenger Cars
- Passenger Car Segment Shares
- Monthly CV Sales
- CV Segment Share
- Market Share by OEM
3. Low Carbon Emission (LCE) Program
- LCE Program
- Limitations of the LCE Program
- Fuel Consumption in Indonesia
- Energy Consumption in Indonesia
- Air Pollution in Indonesia
- LCE Program Objectives
- Challenges in the LCE Program
4. 2015 Automotive Market Outlook
- The Market Canvas
- The 2015 Specifics
- Global Economy
- Impact of the Global Economy
- Fuel Price Movement
- Impact of Fuel Price Movement
- Automotive Finance
- Impact of Trends on Automotive Finance
- Tariffs and Taxes
- Impact of Trends on Tariffs and Taxes
- 2015 Market Specifics
- Scenario Analysis - Conservative View
- Scenario Analysis - Optimistic View
- Scenario Analysis - Report View
5. Key Automotive Market Growth Factors 2015-2020
- Market Growth through the LCE Program
- Next-generation Free Trade Agreements (for example - Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP))
- Focus on Exports
- Thailand - The Largest Production Base in ASEAN
- Implementation of the AEC
6. Key Conclusions and Future Outlook
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ls2kfd/2015_indonesian
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets