DUBLIN, Mar. 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Indonesia Used Car Industry Outlook to 2021 - Increasing Online Used Car Portals and Competitive Used Car Financing Schemes to Foster Future Growth" report to their offering.
The gross transaction value and sales volume of the industry have been segmented on the basis of organized and unorganized market. The market has also been segmented by sales volume on the basis of type of car, major cities, marketing channels and vehicle use. The report also covers market share in the online segment along with the competitive landscape of used car companies, used car financing schemes, government regulation and working model of the used car industry.
This report will help industry consultants, local used car dealers, online auto classified portals, multi-brand used car showroom dealers, potential entrants and other stakeholders to align their market centric strategies according to the ongoing and expected trends in the future.
The used car market in Indonesia was historically been dominated by unorganized players including local used car dealers, car owners and road side mechanics that not certified by the government. Word of mouth advertising was one of the main marketing channels and no major companies were operating in the used car space. The lack of organized players in the used car business has implied low choice and information asymmetry for buyers.
In recent times, more Indonesians are finding internet-based stores to be a boon in their increasingly busy daily lives. With the rising internet penetration, consumers are slowly shifting away from the traditional methods of shopping. The advent of online auto classified portals such as Carmudi, OLX and Mobil88 have streamlined the used car industry in the country. There is more transparency in the market and buyers have a wide variety of brands and models to choose from the convenience of their home.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
- Value Chain Analysis in Indonesia Used Car Industry
- Indonesia Used Car Market Size on the basis of Gross Transaction Value and Sales Volume
- Market Structure (organized/Unorganized) in Indonesia Used Car Industry
- Market Segmentation of Indonesia Used Car Industry on the basis of type of used car, marketing channels, major cities, year of manufacture, vehicle use and other
- Customer profile in Indonesia Used Car Market on the basis of Age Group, Income and Gender
- Government Regulation in Indonesia Used Car Market
- Financing options and Schemes available to potential buyers in Indonesia Used Car Market
- Market Share of Major Players in Indonesia Used Car Market
- The various Business Models prevalent in Indonesia Used Car Market
- Competitive Landscape of Major Players in Indonesia Used Car Market
- Trends and Developments in Indonesia Used Car Market
- Issues and Challenges in Indonesia Used Car Market
- Decision Making Process for Buying a Used Car in Indonesia
- Indonesia Used Car Market Future Outlook and Projections on the basis of Gross Transaction Value and Sales Volume
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Indonesia Used Car Market Introduction
4. Value Chain Analysis in Indonesia Used Car Industry
5. Indonesia Used Car Market Size, 2011-2016
6. Indonesia Used Car Market Segmentation
7. Customer Profile in Indonesia Used Car Industry
8. Decision Making Process For Buying a Used Car
9. Government Regulation in Indonesia Used Car Market
10. Trends and Developments in Indonesia Used Car Market
11. Issues and Challenges in Indonesia Used Car Market
12. Market Share of Major Players in Indonesia Online Used Car Market
13. Business Model Prevalent in Indonesia Used Car Market
14. Competitive Landscape of Major Players in Indonesia Used Car Market
15. Indonesia Used Car Market Future Outlook and Projections, 2017-2021
16. Macroeconomic Factors Affecting the Used Car Market In Indonesia
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wslj9c/indonesia_used
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets