DUBLIN, Feb .09, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cm6gcc/indonesia_real) has announced the addition of the "Indonesia Real Estate Market Outlook to 2018 - Expected Burst in Demand Influenced by Bubble Fears" report to their offering.
The report titled Indonesia Real Estate Market Outlook to 2018 - Expected Burst in Demand Influenced by Bubble Fears provides a comprehensive analysis of the of the various aspects such as market size, segmentation, trends and developments and future projections of the Jabodebek, Banten, Bandung, Surabaya and Bali Real Estate market as the five major provinces that has been taken as key segments of the market. the market size for these provinces have been independently calculated for the Residential, commercial, retail, hotel and Industrial segment.
The report also entails a detailed analysis on Indonesia online real estate market with insights on the market assessment of the online real estate sector of Indonesia. The report also highlights the Indonesia Real estate financing market, its functioning and the trends of real estate financing market over the years. Moreover, the report also includes scenario analysis depicting the subjective future predictions of the market. The report discusses the market share of major real estate developers in Indonesia along with the detailed explanation of the various macro and industry factors which are driving the growth of the market for these major provinces and segments of real estate market.
Indonesia property sector has shown robust growth owing to the country's expanding middle class supported by a low interest rate regime and vigorous national economic growth. The primary reason behind escalation of the Indonesian property market stemmed from the surge in demand which was backed by higher consumer confidence. This has considerably grown owing to optimism towards the upcoming legislative and presidential elections in 2014.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Indonesia Real Estate Market Introduction
2. Indonesia Real Estate Market Size by Value, 2008-2013
3. Indonesia Real Estate Market Segmentation by Major Cities, 2014
4. Jabodebek Real Estate Market
5. Banten Real Estate Market
6. Bandung Real Estate Market
7. Surabaya Real Estate Market Introduction
8. Bali Real Estate Market Introduction
9. Indonesia Online Real Estate Market
10. Indonesia Real Estate Financing Market Introduction
11. Market Share of Major Real Estate Developers in Indonesia, 2008-2013
12. Company Profiles of Major Developers in Indonesia Real Estate Market
13. Government Regulations in Indonesia Real Estate Market
14. Indonesia Real Estate Market Future Outlook
15. Macroeconomic Factors
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cm6gcc/indonesia_real
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets