DUBLIN, Jan. 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gb69dc/indonesia_kitchen) has announced the addition of the "Indonesia Kitchen Appliances Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019" report to their offering.
Indonesia has been witnessing significant growth in kitchen appliances sales for the past few years. With increasing economic activity and rising employment opportunities, working population in the country is on the rise. Women, in particular, are forming a major base in the country's workforce. As a result, people are willing to spend more on convenience, which is driving the sales of kitchen appliances such as microwave oven, food processor, hand blender, induction cooktops, etc.
In addition, with more young people joining the working brigade every year, consumer preference is gradually shifting from utility to luxury. Younger workforce is giving more preference to innovative design, styles and features in kitchen appliances. This, in turn, is driving the adoption of modern kitchen appliances being offered by international players available with an array of functions and operational settings. Abundance of raw material and easy availability of skilled manpower at cheaper rates further encourages national/multi-national companies to set-up their manufacturing base in Indonesia.
According to 'Indonesia Kitchen Appliances Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019', the kitchen appliances market in Indonesia is forecast to grow at a CAGR of around 21% till 2019. Growing domestic sales and export demand, coupled with increasing consumer preference for convenience, style and innovative design is driving the market for kitchen appliances in Indonesia. The demand for gas stoves exceeded that of other appliance in Indonesia in 2013.
However, electric cooker topped with most of the middle class and affluent consumers buying it for enhanced convenience. Incessantly growing LPG prices is another key factor driving the demand for electric cooker and induction cooktops in the country. Region wise, Java is emerging as the leading market for kitchen appliances due to high population density, and active manufacturing and distribution hub in the province.
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with kitchen appliance distributors and retailers. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Kitchen Appliances: An Introduction
3. Analyst View
4. Global Kitchen Appliances Market Overview
5. Indonesia Kitchen Appliances Market Outlook
6. Indonesia Large Kitchen Appliances Market Outlook
7. Indonesia Gas Stoves Market Outlook
8. Indonesia Induction Cooktop Market Outlook
9. Indonesia Household Microwave Oven Market Outlook
10. Indonesia Small Kitchen Appliances Market Outlook
11. Indonesia Electric Cooker Market Outlook
12. Indonesia Coffee & Tea Maker Market Outlook
13. Indonesia Kitchen Appliances Market Dynamics
14. Indonesia Kitchen Appliances Market Trends & Developments
15. Indonesia Policy & Regulatory Landscape
16. Indonesia Economic Profile
17. Competitive Landscape
18. Strategic Recommendations
- BSH Home Appliances
- Hartono Istana Teknologi
- Kitchen Art Appliance
- LG Electronics Indonesia
- Modena Appliance
- Panasonic Gobel Indonesia
- Samsung Electronics Indonesia
- Sharp Electronics Indonesia
- Star Cosmos
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gb69dc/indonesia_kitchen
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets