DUBLIN, Jan. 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jtc756/indias_future) has announced the addition of the "India's Future lies in LNG - Ascertaining Potential Medium to Long Term Sustainable Demand for LNG in India" report to their offering.
While the energy requirement of India is on the brink of a stellar growth, there are serious problems with the domestic gas supply scenario and overall sector framework. Under such circumstances, the moment has come for the key stakeholders across the natural gas value chain to reassess the risks & rewards in the Indian Gas Market and align their future strategies accordingly.
The primary objective of this study is to unleash the opportunities in store for RLNG consumption in India, based on an in-depth bottom up exercise of the Indian gas market. The study will provide the most authentic and segment-wise & region-wise RLNG market outlook, based on a regional & consumer segment-wise bottom-up analysis and forecasting. The analysis will also take into account the various regulatory & policy parameters and economic aspects applicable on the various gas consumer segments.
Additional attractive features include...
- Pan-India mapping of target LNG consumer segments, say: Power, Fertilizer, Refinery, LPG Fractionators, Industrial hubs, Downstream Natural Gas Distribution centers.
- Pan-India mapping of Existing, Expanding, Greenfield (under-construction), Indicated, Probable and Required Natural Gas Infrastructure: Gas Pipeline and RLNG Terminals, in order to facilitate LNG market penetration.
- Pan-India mapping of Natural Gas supply connectivity of RLNG Projects (as described above) and Demand Centers, with identification of key missing links
Key Questions Addressed
- What are the consumer segment-wise demand clusters and anchor demand centers of Natural Gas in different regions in India?
- What is the present and future trend in potential natural gas demand universe, consumer segment-wise and region-wise?
- What is the gas infrastructure requirement (RLNG Terminal and Gas Pipeline) to penetrate additional and future natural gas markets?
- What is the consumer segment-wise financial position and appetite for LNG in India?
- What are the different scenarios in which the major natural gas demand drivers have an appetite for LNG?
- And many more answers that will address the future opportunities and growth centers of LNG in India.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Selection of potential natural gas markets in India: Pre-qualification of Regions and States
4. Detailed and extensive Natural Gas demand assessment and development of demand model for the qualified regions/cluster of states
5. Assessment of Natural Gas supply scenario for the current, medium to long term scenario
6. Strategic demand-supply gap assessment based on Ch. 4 and Ch. 5 of the ToC
7. Assessment of landed gas price from domestic and RLNG supply sources for the qualified regions/states
8. High level gas price affordability indexing for each of the potential natural gas consumer segments
9. Re-assessment of Potential LNG demand and assessment of targetable LNG demand/market
10. Ordering the qualified regions
11. Indicating the likely price formula that would facilitate LNG penetration in India
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jtc756/indias_future
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets