DUBLIN, Jan. 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hmst5j/indian_food) has announced the addition of the "Indian Food Emulsifiers Market By Type (Mono-, Di-Glycerides, Lecithin, Sorbitan Esters, Stearoyl Lactylates, Polyglycerol Esters), Application (Bakery, Confectionery, Convenience, Dairy, Meat) & Source (Plant, Animal) Trend & Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
The food emulsifiers market was valued at USD 53.4 million in 2013, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.1% from 2015 to 2020. It is expected to reach USD 104.5 million by 2020.
The food emulsifiers market in the Indian food & beverage industry has been growing in accordance with the processed food industry. The effect of busy lifestyles has propelled the market for processed food & beverages; hence, there is a rise in demand for food emulsifiers.
In developing countries such as India, the food emulsifiers market is evolving in response to the rapidly increasing demand for convenience food products.
The key players in this market are
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (U.S.)
- E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (U.S.)
- Cargill Incorporated (U.S.)
- Gujarat Ambuja Exports Limited (Gujarat India)
- Vippy Soya (Madhya Pradesh India)
- Sonic Biochem (Madhya Pradesh India)
- Ambika Solvex Ltd. (Madhya Pradesh India)
- Kerry Group plc (Ireland)
- Ingredion Incorporated (U.S.)
- Corbion N.V. (The Netherlands)
- Lonza Group Ltd. (Switzerland)
- Ruchi Soya Industries Ltd. (Madhya Pradesh India)
- Palsgaard A/S (U.S.)
- Riken Vitamin Co. Ltd. (Japan)
- Beldem S.A. (Belgium)
- Fine Organics Industries Pvt. Ltd
These companies use strategies such as acquisitions, expansions & investments, and new product launches to strengthen their position in the market.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Overview
5 Industry Trends
6 Indian Food Emulsifiers Market, By Type
7 Food Emulsifiers Market, By Source
8 Indian Food Emulsifiers Market, By Application
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hmst5j/indian_food
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets