DUBLIN, Mar. 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/764fw3/india) has announced the addition of the "India Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018" report to their offering.
Last decade witnessed exponential growth in services sector of India, resulting into accelerated power demand. Despite government's focus towards power generation, the country has been experiencing about 8.5% of power deficit during 2012. Out of which, only 17% of the overall power deficit is being addressed by the power back market in India, leaving potential market for UPS (Uninterruptible power supply) systems to penetrate. In order to run smooth operations in services sectors such as banking, healthcare, IT and hospitality the demand for UPS systems in India has increased. On the contrary, advancements in telecom and IT sectors have swamped the market with new devices such as laptops, tablets and smartphones, which does not require constant power supply, are limiting the growth of UPS systems market in India. However, domestic as well as foreign players operating in this sector are constantly introducing new and innovative products to capitalize the existing as well as potential market.
According to India UPS Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018, the Indian UPS market revenue is forecasted to grow up to two folds by the end of 2018, growing at the CAGR of around 12% during 2013-18. One of the emerging trends has been witnessed that foreign players are acquiring domestic companies of India in order to have access to well-established distribution network & value chain of the UPS systems market in India. The regional demand for UPS systems is being majorly driven by the level of scarcity in a particular area, for instance, J&K (Jammu & Kashmir) has the highest scarcity of power followed by Bihar & Karnataka and thus creating high demand for UPS systems.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Analyst View
2. Global UPS Market Overview
3. India UPS Market Outlook
4. India Small Size UPS Market Outlook
5. India Large Size UPS Market Outlook
6. India Very Large Size UPS Market Outlook
7. India UPS market Trends & Developments
8. India UPS Market Dynamics
9. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
10. India Economic Profile
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Strategic Recommendations
13. Research Methodology
- APC India Private Limited
- Asia Powercom Pvt. Ltd.
- Consul Consolidated Pvt. Ltd.
- Eaton Power Quality Pvt. Ltd.
- Emerson Network Power (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Hitachi HI-REL Power Electronics Pvt. Ltd.
- Microtek International Pvt. Ltd.
- Novateur Electrical & Digital Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- Riello PCI India Pvt. Ltd.
- Uniline Energy Systems Pvt. Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/764fw3/india
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets