DUBLIN, June 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Smartphone Market Outlook, 2020" report to their offering.
India Smartphone Market Outlook, 2020' gives a comprehensive analysis of the smartphone industry in India as well as worldwide. The mobile phone market is constantly in a state flux and has become highly competitive with major international players facing strong competition from the local players, thus creating difficulties for manufacturers to retain their market shares.
Samsung, Micromax, Lenovo and Motorola together has seized more than 40% of the market share out of the overall smartphone market in India. Samsung enjoyed its leadership in 2016 with its flagship smartphone Galaxy J models as this series packs a punch with locally developed Ultra Data Saving (UDS) mode, S bike mode and Turbo Speed Technology.
The huge popularity of these Make for India' features shows that localization is extremely important for technology to succeed. It also highlights the world-class innovation being done by Samsung India's research & development (R&D) teams. Apart from this, many new smartphone brands were seen entering the Indian market to cut a share in one of the most lucrative market.
A year ago, two major Chinese brands OPPO and Vivo entered the Indian smartphone market, making life for the local manufacturers even more nightmarish by pushing these brands to compete even more fiercely than before.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Mobile Phone Market Outlook
3. Global Smartphone Market Outlook
4. India Mobile Phone Market Outlook
5. India Smartphone Market Outlook
6. India Economic Snapshot
7. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
8. PEST Analysis
9. India Smartphone Market Dynamics
10. Channel Partner Analysis
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Strategic Recommendations
- Apple India Private Limited
- Asus India Private Limited
- Intex Technologies (India) Limited
- Karbonn Mobile India Private Limited
- Lava International Limited
- Lenovo (India) Private Limited
- Micromax Informatics Limited
- Oppo Mobiles India Private Limited
- Panasonic India Private Limited
- Samsung Electronics India Private Limited
- Vivo Mobile India Private Limited
- Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dc57qb/india_smartphone
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets