The report titled "India Self Drive Car Rental Market Outlook to 2020 - Rising Customer Aspirations and Easy Availability of Renting Options to Boost Future Growth" provides a comprehensive analysis of various aspects such as market size of India Self Drive Car Rental Market.
The report also covers various segmentations by market structure, by Cities, by type of cars, by type of booking channels, by packages, by Intracity and intercity usage.
Major players in India self drive car rental used two wheeler market have been identified and their competitive landscapes have also been covered in the report.
The India self drive car rental market has displayed a strong growth over the five year period from FY'2010-FY'2015 on account of increasing income of households, increasing number of players in the market, rising leisure travel and others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. India Self Drive Car Rental Market 3.1. India Self Drive Car Rental Market Introduction 3.2. Share of Self Drive Car Rental Expenses in Total Domestic Road Trip Cost, FY'2015 3.3. Global Performance of Self Drive Companies 3.4. Operating Model of India Self Drive car Rental Market
4. India Self Drive Car Rental Market Size 4.1. By Revenues, FY'2010-FY'2015 4.2. By Car Fleet Size, FY'2010-FY'2015
5. India Self Drive Car Rental Market Segmentation 5.1. By Market Structure- Organized and Unorganized Players, FY'2015 5.2. By Type of Cities- Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Chandigarh, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Goa, FY'2015 5.3. By Type of Booking Channels- Online, Mobile And Physical, FY'2015 5.4. By Type of Cars- Hatchback, Sedan, SUVs and Luxury, FY'2015 5.5. By Packages- Hourly, Daily, Weekly and Monthly, FY'2015 5.6. By Usage- Intercity and Intra-city, FY'2015
6. Consumer Profile in India Self Drive Car Rental Market 6.1. By Gender- Male and Female, FY'2015 6.2. By Age Group- 18-25 years, 25-40 years, 40 years and above, FY'2015 6.3. By Occupation- Businessman, Professional and Students, FY'2015
7. Trends and Growth Drivers in India Self Drive Car Rental Market
8. Issues and Challenges in India Self Drive Car Rental Market
9. Role of Government in India Self Drive Car Rental Market 9.1. Government Regulations in India Self Drive car Rental Market 9.2. Security Mechanism in India Self Drive Car Rental Market
10. Market Analysis of India Self Drive Car Rental Market
11. Major Players in the Organized Self drive Car Rental Market in India 11.1. Market Share of Major Players in India Organized Self Drive Car Rental Market 11.2. Competitive Landscape of Major Players in India Self Drive car Rental Market 11.3. Company Profiles of Major Players in India Self Driven Car Rental industry 11.4. Eligibility Criteria for Taking Rental car for Self Drive In India
12. India Self Drive Car Rental Market Future Outlook and Projections 12.1. By Revenues, FY'2016-FY'2020 12.2. By Car Fleet Size, FY'2016-FY'2020 12.3. Cause and Effect Relationship between Dependent and Independent Factors of the Self Drive Car Rental Market in India 12.4. Analyst Recommendations 12.5. Industry Experts Take on Market
13. Macro Economic Factors Affecting India Self Drive Car Rental Market 13.1. Personal Disposable Income, FY'2010-FY'2020 13.2. Passenger Car Sales, FY'2010-FY'2020 13.3. Middle Income Population, FY'2010-FY'2020 13.4. Working Class Professionals, FY'2010-FY'2020 13.5. Smart Phone Users In India, FY'2010-FY'2020
- Avis - Car Club - Hertz - Just Ride - Let me Drive - Myles - Revv - Selfdrive.in - Voler - Zoom Car