DUBLIN, September 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b7c3nq/india_probiotic) has announced the addition of the "India Probiotic Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Over the past few years, India has been witnessing a large number of deaths due to rising incidences of digestive, diarrhoeal and cardiovascular diseases. According to a study conducted by Centre for Global Health Research at the University of Toronto and Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), around 18.8% of all deaths in 2010 were caused by cardiovascular diseases alone. This is consequently, resulting into increasing health concerns and rising inclination towards probiotic products among Indian consumers which is in turn resulting into increasing demand for probiotic products in India.
Consequently, India is poised to offer immense opportunities to both domestic as well as international players operating in the probiotics market in the country. Other factors driving the growth of probiotic products in the country include rising trend for fortified food and growing incidences of lifestyle oriented diseases such as diabetes. Besides probiotic products for humans, probiotic animal feeds are also becoming very popular among Indian farmers to feed their cattle.
According to India Probiotic Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019, India's probiotic market is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 19% till 2019. The market has been segmented into Probiotic functional food and beverages; Probiotic drugs and dietary supplements; and Probiotic animal feed. Of these segments, tremendous growth is expected in Probiotic drugs and dietary supplements and Probiotic animal feed segment.
Major companies engaged in offering probiotic food products in the Indian market includes Mother Dairy, Amul, Danone Yakult, Nestle, Tablets India, Dr Reddy Laboratories, Unique Biotech, Zeus Biotech, etc. Mother Dairy has the dominant position in the Indian probiotic functional food and beverage market, followed by Amul. Tablets India, on the other hand, has established itself as a major brand in Probiotic drug and dietary supplement market. India Probiotic Market Opportunities & Forecast, 2019 elaborates the following aspects related to Probiotic market in India:
- India Probiotic Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - Probiotic Functional Food and Beverages, Probiotic Drugs and Dietary Supplements, Probiotic Animal Feed
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- Gain an in-depth understanding of Probiotic market in India
- Identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- Help industry consultants, distributors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- Obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- Gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- Avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Global Probiotic Market Overview
4. India Nutraceuticals Market Overview
5. India Probiotic Market Outlook
6. India Probiotic Functional Food & Beverage Market Outlook
7. India Probiotic Drugs & Dietary Supplements Market Outlook
8. India Probiotic Animal Feed Market Outlook
9. Import & Export Analysis
10. Supply Chain Analysis
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. India Economic Profile
15. Comparative Landscape
16. Company Profiles
17. Strategic Recommendations
- Amul India
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.
- Karnataka Milk Federation
- Mother Dairy
- Nestle India Ltd.
- Polchem Hygiene Laboratories (P) Ltd.
- Tablets India Ltd.
- USV India
- Unique Biotech Ltd.
- Yakult Danone India (P) Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b7c3nq/india_probiotic
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets