DUBLIN, September 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c99pkj/india_premium) has announced the addition of the "India Premium Motorcycles Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019 - Superbikes, Sportsbikes, Cruiser" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
India witnessed the first superbike entry in 2007 when Yamaha launched its superbike motorcycle range. Superbike could be described as a premium motorcycle which has an engine capacity more than 500 CC, could accelerate in few seconds and could sustain high speed on roads. In India, premium motorcycles, due to their high prices on account of high import duty, were limited to the affluent class until 2011.
However, with the entry of multiple international brands such as Harley Davidson, Ducati, Triumph, Hyosung and many others in the country and the companies establishing their domestic assembling plants, the premium motorcycle segment witnessed a major turnaround. Introduction of low priced domestically assembled premium motorcycles attracted the country's upper income group, consequently, boosting the sales of premium motorcycles in India.
According to India Premium Motorcycles Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019, the market for premium motorcycles in India is projected to grow at a CAGR of more than 30% till 2019. The major factors that would drive the premium motorcycle market in coming years include rising number of High Net worth Individuals, growing bike culture in India and an increasing number of premium motorcycle players setting up their production or assembly units in India.
Moreover, growing number of organized motorcycle clubs in India like Harley Davidson's HOG club, Suzuki's Biking Lord Club, etc. and private clubs in India are expected to significantly contribute in increasing riders interest in the coming years. India Premium Motorcycles Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019 report elaborates following aspects of premium motorcycle market in India:
- India Premium Motorcycles Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - 500cc to 800cc, 800cc to 1600cc and >1600cc
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of premium motorcycles market in India.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, premium motorcycle manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players.
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. India Two-Wheeler Market
4. India Premium Motorcycle Market
5. India 500cc to 800cc Premium Motorcycle Market
6. India 800cc to 1600cc Premium Motorcycle Market
7. India >1600cc Premium Motorcycle Market
8. Drivers and Restraints
9. Import Analysis
10. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
11. Market Trends and Developments
12. India Economic Profile
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Strategic Recommendations
- BMW Autos Private Limited
- DSK Hyosung Limited
- Ducati india Private Limited
- H-D Motor Company india Private Limited
- India Kawasaki Motors Private Limited
- Piaggio india Vehicle Private Limited
- Polaris india Private Limited
- Suzuki Motorcycle india Pvt. Ltd.
- Triumph Motorcycles (india) Private Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c99pkj/india_premium
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets