The report titled Case Study-Premium Car Exchange Market in India- Focus on Audi, BMW and Mercedes with Concentration on Marketing Initiatives provides a comprehensive analysis of premium car exchange market in India. The report covers total car sales for premium brands and car sales through exchange and exchange contribution. The report thoroughly covers organizational structure for the team involved in exchange process with their detailed analysis on sourcing, qualifications, trainings and salary.
The report also covers customer interface for car exchange business with types of advertisement for car exchange as a part of promotional activities. The regions and cities which works well for premium car exchange business has been showcased in the report, along with the compliance and norms followed by companies for car exchange. The report provides coverage on quality check list, average ownership period, discount bonus on car exchange and assured buy back offers for car exchange in India.
This report helps readers to identify the ongoing trends in the industry and anticipated growth in future depending upon changing industry dynamics in coming years. The report is useful for premium car manufacturers, authorized and unauthorized used car dealers, service centers, online portals and other stakeholders to align their market centric strategies according to ongoing and expected trends in the future.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary Organisational Structure (Dealer and Company Level) Sourcing, Qualification and Salary (Dealer and Company Level) Training of Personnel Customer Interface for Exchange Inclusion of Exchange in Promotional Activities Exchange Contribution to Overall Sales Exchange Facility Visibility Which Regions/ Cities work well for Exchange Offers Exchange Process Adopted by Luxury Car Companies Compliance and Norms Followed by the Companies for Exchange Customer Perception of the Experience Provided during Exchange Process Analyst Recommendations
3. Organizational Structure for Exchange Team 3.1. Company Level 3.2. Audi-Dealer Level 3.3. BMW-Dealer Level 3.4. Mercedes-Dealer Level
. Sourcing, Qualifications and Salary for Employees in Car Exchange Department 4.1. Company Level 4.2. Dealer Level 4.2.1. Audi Dealer 4.2.2. BMW Dealer 4.2.3. Mercedes Benz Dealer
5. Training of Personnel 5.1. Company Level 5.2. Dealer Level
6. Customer Interface for Car Exchange Business
7. Inclusion of Exchange in Promotional Activities 7.1. Company Level 7.2. Dealer Level
8. Exchange Contribution to New Car Sales, CY'2010-CY'2015 8.1. Audi India 8.2. Mercedes Benz India 8.3. BMW India
9. Exchange Facility Visibility for Major Luxury Car
10. Which Regions/ Cities work well for exchange offers 10.1. Audi India 10.2. Mercedes Benz India 10.3. BMW India
11. How Car Exchange Process Works for Luxury Car Companies
12. Compliance and Norms Followed by Companies for Exchange 12.1. Audi India 12.2. Mercedes India 12.3. BMW India
13. Customer Perception of the Experience Provided during Exchange Process
14. Quality Check List for Car Exchange
15. Certification Process for Old Cars
16. Average Ownership Period for Premium Car Brands
17. Discount Bonus on Car Exchange and Eligibility
18. Assured Buy Back Offers for Premium Car Brands
19. Analyst Recommendations 19.1. Offer Exchange Bonus/Incentive to Attract Customers 19.2. Stipulate Targets for Car Sales Through Exchange 19.3. Allocation of Advertisement Expenditure to Promote Exchange 19.4. Focus on Tier 1 Cities to Promote Exchange Business 19.5. Align the Car Valuation to the Second Hand Car Sales Market