DUBLIN, April 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r73vr4/india_power) has announced the addition of the "India Power Management IC Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Power management IC market in India is expected to witness double digit growth at a CAGR over 10% during 2015-2020
Government initiatives such as introduction of Modified Special Incentive Package Scheme (M-SIPS) for Electronic System Design and Manufacturing (ESDM) sector to attract domestic and global investors are likely to boost semiconductor manufacturing in the country. Under this scheme, the government has also announced subsidies on investments in Special Economic Zones (SEZ) and reimbursement of CVD/Excise in non-SEZ units. Segment wise, voltage regulators and battery management ICs are expected to dominate the market over the next five years. Besides traditional industry segments like consumer electronics and mobiles devices, the demand for PMICs is also expected to grow within other application sectors like IT and office automation, networking and telecom equipment, and other industrial devices through the forecast period.
India is one of the largest markets for electronic equipment such as portable devices, consumer electronics, and automotive & industrial systems. To draw power, these devices are equipped with Power Management Integrated Circuits (PMICs), which is a class of specialized semiconductors designed to optimize the performance of devices by managing their power usage and requirements. The market for PMICs in India is anticipated to rise over the coming years on account of continuously increasing production and sales of electronic goods every year. However, the industry is currently facing a set of specific challenges including lack of indigenous semiconductor manufacturing base and skilled manpower in India. As a result, the industry is entirely dependent on imports from other countries. To increase indigenous operations, many global and domestic companies have set up their design and R&D centers in the country, which calls for an opportunity to develop home-grown chips.
India Power Management IC Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 report elaborates following particulars:
- Research & Development Efforts
- Focus towards Miniaturization
- Increasing Scope For Renewable Energy Sources
- Increasing Penetration of Smart Devices
- Maturity of Indian Semiconductor Design Industry
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Power Management IC: Product Overview
4. Global Power Management IC Market Overview
5. India Semiconductor Market Outlook
6. India Power Management IC Market Outlook
7. Market Dynamics
8. Market Trends & Developments
9. Trade Dynamics - Import & Export Analysis
10. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
11. India Economic Profile
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Strategic Recommendations
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.
- ROHM Co., Ltd.
- ON Semiconductor Corporation
- Fairchild Semiconductor International, Inc.
- Semtech Corporation
- Renesas Electronics Corporation
- Dialog Semiconductor PLC
- Linear Technology Corporation
- Infineon Technologies AG
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r73vr4/india_power
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets