DUBLIN, June 02, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qcq7m2/india_power_bank) has announced the addition of the "India Power Bank Market, CY 4Q' 2014 " report to their offering.
India Power Bank shipments value reached $6.91 million for CY 4Q 2014
Modernization in living standards coupled with increasing consumer procuring power and rapid economic developments have abruptly fuelled the growth of the India Electronics Market. Additionally, increase in demand for Internet of Things (IoT) devices such as smartphones, tablets/phablets and laptops have further driven the growth of the Electronics Market in India.
Power Bank with 5200 MAH battery capacity registered major share of the market followed by 10400 MAH capacity. Some of the key players in the India Power Bank Market are Xiaomi, Portronics, Pebble, Croma, Envent and Intex.
Key features of the report:
- Total Power Bank shipment in India
- Market share by various players in various segments and specifications:
- Shipments by market players
- Model wise shipments by each company
- Price of each model
- Specifications covering
- - Company
- - Model No.
- - MAH Capacity
Key Topics Covered:
1. India Power Bank Market
2. Power Bank by Price
3. Power Bank Market By Specifications
4. Market Share Of the Companies
5. Companies Covered in this dataset (Partial List)
6. Series Covered in this excel sheet: CY 4Q 2014
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qcq7m2/india_power_bank
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets