DUBLIN, Oct. 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nb7g3b/india_poultry) has announced the addition of the "India Poultry Feed Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
Demand for poultry feed in India has been increasing consistently over the last five years on account of rising population, growing demand for healthy poultry products such as broiler meat and surging demand for compound poultry feed. According to the 19th Livestock Census by Department of Animal Husbandry, growing demand for poultry products in India is being witnessed on account of increasing poultry population, and this is further anticipated to drive growth in India poultry feed market in the coming years. Increasing per capita income, expansion of domestic and international quick service restaurants in India, along with growing demand for quality poultry products have significantly contributed to the rising demand for poultry feed in India.
Broiler poultry feed segment dominates the overall poultry feed market in India, due to increasing consumption of poultry meat products in the country. Over the last few years, an increasing number of poultry feed manufacturers in India have been focusing on enriching feeds with prebiotic and probiotic supplements to enhance productivity and quality of poultry products. Furthermore, growing trend of contract farming has been boosting demand for compound feed in India, thereby driving growth in the country's poultry feed market. In 2014, southern region garnered the highest share in the country's poultry feed market, followed by eastern, northern and western regions.
India Poultry Feed Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 report explains following aspects related to poultry feed market in India:
- India Poultry Feed Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - Broiler & Layer Poultry Feed
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Vertical Integration in Poultry Industry
- Growing Use of Compound Feed
- Increasing Usage of Probiotic and Prebiotic Supplements
- Rising Consumption of Maize and Soybean Meal in Poultry Feed Production
- Increasing Trend of Contract Farming in Poultry
- Growing Consumption of Organic Poultry Feed
- Amrit Feeds Ltd.
- Ayurvet Limited
- Cargill India Pvt. Ltd.
- Godrej Agrovet Ltd.
- Hindustan Animal Feeds
- Prime Avian Feed (India) Private Limited
- SKM Animals Feeds and Foods (India) Ltd.
- Skylark Group
- Suguna Foods Pvt. Ltd.
- Venkys (India) Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nb7g3b/india_poultry
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets