DUBLIN, Sep. 07, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j2gzk4/pharmaceuticals) has announced the addition of the "Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing Industry in India 2015 - 2020" report to their offering.
Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing Industry in India is expected to be worth US$ 41.92 billion by 2020.
Indian pharmaceuticals manufacturing market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 19.76% by 2020. This is despite slowing growth in developed markets; players in generics are expected to perform reasonably well due to significant numbers of exclusivity losses and patent expirations on leading drugs in the upcoming years.
The Indian Pharmaceutical Industry is in middle of big changes and not only the Industry is expected to accommodate Demographic, Epidemiological, and economic shifts in the world, but also has to upgrade manufacturing practices and match rigid standards from time to time in order to produce world-class medicines. Also, the pharmaceutical manufacturers are expected to embrace newer methods and effective practices - right from the ways drugs are discovered, then on manufacturing and packaging fronts, and to the ways drugs are made available to consumers.
The generics portfolio dominates the Indian Pharma Industry which accounts for over 70% of the market. The Indian Pharma market is largely fragmented. With a string of Mergers and Acquisitions within the market in the last decade, consolidation of the overall market has been the key Industry feature.
India's Pharmaceutical sector accounts for nearly 1.4% of the global pharmaceutical industry in terms of value 10% in terms of volume.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Introduction - Pharma Industry in India
3. Need for Pharmaceuticals Industry in India
4. Market Segments & Forecast for Pharmaceuticals Industry in India
5. EXIM Scenario in Indian Pharmaceuticals Market
6. Growth Drivers and Inhibitors for Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing Industry in India
7. Policies Related to Pharmaceuticals Industry in India
8. Risks Associated with Pharmaceutical Industry in India
9. Industry Associations Related to Indian Pharmaceuticals Industry
10. Government Bodies Related to Indian Pharmaceuticals Industry
11. Profile of Key Players in India Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing Industry
12. Competitive Landscape in Pharmaceuticals Industry in India
13. Analysis Models for Indian Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing Industry
14 Current & Future Trends in Pharmaceuticals Industry in India
15 Strategic Recommendations
- Abbott India
- Aurobindo Pharma Limited
- Biocon Limited
- CIPLA Limited
- Divis Laboratories Limited
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
- IPCA Laboratories Limited
- Lupin Limited
- Sun Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j2gzk4/pharmaceuticals
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets