DUBLIN, Apr 3, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Online Fashion Market to 2021 - Elevating Sales in Tier II and Tier III Cities is expected to Fuel the Market in Future" report to their offering.
India Online Fashion Market to 2021 - Elevating Sales in Tier II and Tier III Cities is expected to Fuel the Market in Future provides a comprehensive analysis of the online fashion retail market in India. The report includes the cumulative GMV generated by the market players from the sales of online fashion products, including apparel, footwear and accessories.
Availability of international brands and different style on one platform and varied offers and discounts provided by the ecommerce players on their website is the major factor responsible for increased sales of apparels on ecommerce portals. New players entering the ecommerce markets with wide offering range of apparels in their portfolio has further added to the increase in the share of online apparels. Moreover, it has been observed that various offline fashion apparel giants in India such as Lifestyle, Shopper Stop, and Pantaloons have started their online websites, which clearly advocates the growing demand for online apparel shopping across the country.
Further, the market in the study is differentiated on the basis of tier cities into tier I, tier II, and tier III cities. The market is also segmented by four price segments - economy, mass, premium, and elite. The study also highlights the detailed information about logistics procedure followed in online fashion market and government regulations pertaining to the market, which will guide new entrants to plan their strategies accordingly.
Convenience to purchase online, rising disposable income of people in India, easy availability of branded products and rising demand for ecommerce products in Tier II and Tier III cities are other major factors which have augmented the growth of online fashion market in India.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. India Online Fashion Market Introduction
4. Comparative Analysis of Online Fashion Market in India With offline Market
5. Business Models in Online Fashion Market
6. Logistics Handling in India Online Fashion Market
7. India Online Fashion Market Size by GMV, FY'2015-FY'2016
8. India Online Fashion Market Segmentation
9. Consumer Profile for India Online Fashion Market
10. Regulatory Landscape on India Online Fashion Market
11. Trends and Developments in India Online Fashion Market
12. Porter's Five Forces Analysis for India Online Fashion Market
13. Competitive Landscape of Major Players in Online Fashion Market
14. Company Profiles for Major Players in Online Fashion Market
15. India Online Fashion Market Future Outlook and Projections, FY'2017-FY'2021
16. Analyst Recommendations
17. Macroeconomic Indicators in India Online Fashion Market
- Flipkart Online Services Pvt. Ltd
- Amazon India
- Tata CLiQ
- Shopper Stop
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j39gnh/india_online
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets