Ken Research announced its latest publication on "India MSME Finance Market Outlook to 2020 - Driven by Government's Financial Inclusion Agenda and Newfound Profitability in Segment" which provides a comprehensive analysis of the MSME Finance Market in India.
The report covers various aspects such as market size of MSME finance market, demand-supply gap in MSME Finance and market share of various banks, NBFCs and Micro Finance Institutions. The report also provides competitive landscape and profile of major players operating in India's MSME Finance Market.
The future analysis of overall MSME market has also been discussed in each of the sub segment under base case scenario, aggressive case scenario and conservative case scenario.
The report is useful for various banking and financial services institutions including new entrants operating in or planning to enter the market to align their market centric strategies according to ongoing and expected trends in the future.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. MSME Sector - The Backbone of Indian Economy
4. Value Chain for MSME Finance Market
5. India MSME Finance Market Introduction and Size, FY'2010-FY'2015
6. India MSME Finance Market Segmentation
7. Competitive Landscape of Major Players in India MSME Finance Market
8. Market Share of Major Players in India MSME Finance Market
9. Company Profiles of Major Financial Institutions in India MSME Finance Market
10. Snapshot on Online MSME Finance Providers
11. Issues and Challenges in India MSME Finance Market
12. Developments in India MSME Finance Market
13. Role of SIDBI
14. Trends in India MSME Finance Market
15. Causes of Default by MSMEs
16. Role of the Government
17. Financial Infrastructure Support in MSME Sector
18. India MSME Finance Market Future Projections and Outlook, FY'2016-FY'2020
- Annapurna Microfinance - Bajaj Finserv - Bandhan Bank - Bank of Baroda - Bank of India - Canara Bank - Capital Float - Faircent - Janalakshmi - Mandii - NTREES - Punjab National Bank - Religare Finvest - SKS Microfinance - SMECorner - State Bank of India & its Associates - Ujjavan