DUBLIN, Mar. 9, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Masterbatch Market By Type (White, Black, etc.), By Polymer Type (Polyethylene, etc.), By Application (Extrusion, Injection Moulding, etc.), By End Use (Packaging, Automotive, etc.), Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2025" report to their offering.
India masterbatch market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of over 11% during 2016-2025, on the back of growing demand from packaging and automotive industries in the country.
Increasing penetration of masterbatch in industries such as packaging, agriculture, healthcare, aerospace, electronics, automotive, consumer goods, etc., is a major factor driving growth of India masterbatch market. Expanding manufacturing sector coupled with rising awareness associated with usage of environment friendly products is expected to augment demand for masterbatch in India through 2025.
Further, expanding real estate sector has generated large demand for wiring and cable applications across commercial set ups and this is in turn fueling demand for masterbatch in India. Additionally, launch of various government schemes such as Smart City Plan' and Make in India' campaigns are boosting masterbatch production in the country.
Packaging industry is anticipated to continue dominating India masterbatch market, on account of increasing preference for flexible packaging in the country.
Few of the leading players in India masterbatch market include Plastiblends India, Alok Masterbatches and Poddar Pigments.
Other major players operating in India masterbatch market include Ampacet Speciality Product, Blend Colours, Clariant Chemicals (India) Limited, A. Schulman Plastics India Private Limited, Orbit Masterbatches, Polmann India and Cabot India Limited, among others.
India Masterbatch Market report elaborates following aspects related to masterbatch market in India:
- India Masterbatch Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (White, Black, Color and Additive), By Polymer Type (Polyethylene, Polypropylene and Others), By Application (Extrusion, Injection Moulding, Blow Moulding and Others), By End Use (Packaging, Building & Construction, Automotive and Others)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Rising Use of Biocompatible Masterbatch for Healthcare Applications
- Growing Demand for Nanoparticle Based Masterbatches
- Rising Focus of Manufacturers on Capacity Expansions
- Launch of Innovative and High Performance Products
- Rising Use of Novel Foam Enhancement Technology
- A.Schulman Plastics India Private Limited
- Alok Masterbatches Pvt. Ltd.
- Ampacet Speciality Product Pvt. Ltd.
- Blend Colors Pvt. Ltd.
- Cabot India Limited
- Clariant Chemicals (India) Limited
- Orbit Masterbatches Pvt. Ltd.
- Plastiblends India Ltd.
- Poddar Pigments Ltd.
- Polmann India Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xhls6r/india_masterbatch
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets