Gain insight into India's progressive economy and rising growth opportunities across key industry verticals, during Frost & Sullivan's upcoming live webinar
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, Feb. 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Tuesday, February 9, 2016 at 10:00 AM EST
Online, complimentary registration available at: http://bit.ly/1QgMgui
Frost & Sullivan Global President & Managing Partner Aroop Zutshi,
Director Niju Vijayan, and Mobility Director Kaushik Madhavan.
South Asia is among the fastest growing regions globally with the Indian economy expected to sustain over 7 percent growth in the next five years. The new government, which has been in power since 2014, is spearheading a series of reforms beneficial to investment and economic growth. For example, the Make in India campaign has significantly helped drive foreign investments into the Indian industry and aims to establish India as a global manufacturing powerhouse.
The government is also striving to spur infrastructure development, digitalization, and the development of smart cities. The webinar will explore the implications of changing policy on the economy and shed light on growth opportunities across key industries.
Attend this webinar to:
- Identify growth and investment opportunities based on the political, economic, and business environment of India- the fastest growing major economy globally
- Stay abreast of Mega Trends in India to improve decision making capabilities
- Identify trends and growth opportunities across major Indian industries
The briefing will begin with a short introduction on economic trends across the fast growing South Asian region, followed by a detailed macroeconomic analysis of India. In addition, industrial insights will be covered as part of the briefing while also analyzing major government initiatives such as the Make in India campaign and Digital India. The briefing aims to influence the business decisions of C-suite executives of companies seeking to enter India or expand their presence.
"Companies cannot afford to overlook India as part of their investment pipeline given the improving business environment, pro-growth reforms, and remarkable growth rates," states Frost & Sullivan Global President & Managing Partner Aroop Zutshi. "With India's positive growth sentiments, China's slowdown, and the Indian government's Make in India push, this would be the right time for investors to leverage manufacturing opportunities in India."
"The Indian government has consciously chosen priority sectors to drive the Make in India campaign so that the impact is felt along the maximum length of the manufacturing value chain," notes Frost & Sullivan Director Niju Vijayan. "Infrastructure, railways, automotive, electrical machinery, and defense have the ability to spur immense value creation by encouraging foreign and domestic investments. These initiatives along with simplified investment procedures will ensure that the manufacturing sector meets its target of contributing to 25 percent of India's GDP by 2022."
"The automotive industry is a keystone of the Make in India campaign and the industry is expected to play a pivotal role in raising the share of manufacturing in India's gross domestic product (GDP)," adds Frost & Sullivan Mobility Director Kaushik Madhavan. "National targets for the industry seek to almost triple output over the next decade."
- To attend the briefing, you can register by visiting: http://bit.ly/1QgMgui
- For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan