DUBLIN, Oct. 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2h7v3w/india_gas_gensets) has announced the addition of the "India Gas Gensets Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
Gas gensets market in India is projected to witness a CAGR of over 15% during 2015-2020
Expanding city gas distribution network, low operational expenditure end growing industrial sector are the major factors fueling market growth. On the basis of rating, the country's gas gensets market has been segmented into four broad categories, namely, low (1kVA-75kVA), medium (76kVA-350kVA), high (351kVA-750kVA) and very high (more than 750kVA) gas gensets. Medium rating (76kVA-350kVA) gas gensets accounted for the majority share in the country's gas gensets market in 2014, primarily on account of growing demand from both residential and commercial establishments. Region-wise, West India dominated the country's gas gensets market in 2014, due to well-developed Natural Gas transmission network and expanding City Gas Distribution network in the region, especially in Gujarat and Maharashtra.
Gas gensets are widely used in various end use sectors such as healthcare, pharmaceutical industries, transportation & communication systems, manufacturing facilities, landfill sites, water treatment and sewage facilities, etc., as back-up power sources in case of power grid failure or outage. With increasing greenhouse gas emissions, compliance with norms laid by Central Pollution Control Board (under the Ministry of Environment & Forests, Government of India) and growing electricity demand-supply gap, India gas gensets market is expected to grow at a robust pace during 2015- 2020. Moreover, growing awareness among consumers regarding advantages of gas gensets over diesel gensets, and introduction of hybrid energy gensets, where solar and wind energy are used as fuel, are forecast to boost the country's gas gensets market during forecast period.
Major players currently operating in the country's gas gensets market include Cummins India Limited, Caterpillar Power India Ltd., Ashok Leyland, Mahindra Powerol, and GGE Genset Pvt. Ltd., among others.
India Gas Gensets Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 discusses the following aspects related to gas gensets market in India:
- Shift from Diesel Gensets to Gas Gensets
- Shift in Penetration Towards Residential Sector
- Digital Control Technology
- Shift towards Hybrid Energy System
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Product Overview
4. Global Gas Gensets Market Overview
5. India Gas Gensets Market Outlook
6. India Low Rating (1 kVA-75 kVA) Gas Gensets Market Outlook
7. India Medium Rating (76 kVA-350 kVA) Gas Gensets Market Outlook
8. India High Rating (351 kVA- 750 kVA) Gas Gensets Market Outlook
9. India Very High Rating (more than 750 kVA) Gas Gensets Market Outlook
10. Price Analysis of Gas Gensets by Ratings for 2015
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. Value Chain Analysis
15. India Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
- Ashok Leyland Limited
- Cooper Corporation Private Limited
- Cummins India Limited
- GGE Genset Pvt. Ltd.
- Greaves Cotton Limited
- Green Power International Pvt. Ltd.
- Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
- Perfect Gas Generators
- Powerline Group of Industries
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2h7v3w/india_gas_gensets
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets