DUBLIN, October 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "India Express Logistics Market Outlook, 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
"India Express logistics Market Outlook, 2022" Major players in express logistics includes Blue Dart Express Limited, FedEx transportation & supply chain India limited, Safexpress Private Limited and Gati Limited is top the chart with holding more than 45% market share of overall express logistics industry.
India Postal Services is growing faster in express logistics due to their presence in all across country. India Postal services has good reach in rural area covering maximum villages in all 29 states. Surface express is dominant by Gati Limited and Safexpress holding more than 32% market share. The Air express is lead by Blue Dart and FedEx accounts more than 65% market share.
Significant investment opportunities exist across every segment in India Logistics Industry and several international leading players such as FedEx, UPS, DHL, and Kintetsu World express etc have already entered the Indian market, through green field projects, JVs, and acquisitions. After GST implementation, India logistics sector has receiving unprecedented interest among the global and domestic investor community. Global players includes, XPO, Nippon Express, Yamato, C.H Robinson etc has eyes on India Logistics industry.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Logistics market outlook
3. India Logistics Market Outlook
4. India Express Logistics Market Outlook
5. India Express Road Market Outlook
6. India Domestic Air cargo Market Outlook
7. India Rail Market Outlook
8. India Post Market Outlook
9. India Economic Snapshot
10. Impact of GST (Goods and Service Taxes)
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends and Developments
13. PEST Analysis
14. Competitive Analysis
- Gati Limited
- Blue Dart Express Limited
- Transport corporation of India Limited (TCI)
- FedEx Corporation
- Mahindra Logistics Limited
- TVS Logistics Services Limited
- Safexpress Pvt Limited
- Startrek Logistics pvt Limited (SpotOn)
- Future Supply Chain solutions Limited
- V-Xpress (India) private Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nvnz7d/india_express
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets