DUBLIN, Oct. 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k48s9d/india_electric) has announced the addition of the "India Electric Kitchen Appliances Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
The electric kitchen appliances market in India is projected to grow at a CAGR of more than 29% during 2015 - 2020
In 2014, induction cooktop was the largest segment in the country's electric kitchen appliances market, followed by electric chimneys, microwaves and electric cookers. Western region accounted for the largest market share in 2014, followed by Southern, Northern and Eastern regions of the country. This regional trend is expected to prevail through 2020.
With improving living standards, expanding middle class population and growing number of nuclear families, the demand for electric kitchen appliances in India is increasing. Other major factors boosting the country's electric kitchen appliances market include increasing working population, especially women; rising per capita disposable income and expanding retail formats such as supermarkets, convenience stores and hypermarkets across the country. Moreover, increasing online availability of almost all the electric kitchen appliances is further augmenting product sales.
TTK Prestige, Bajaj Electricals and LG Electronics are some of the leading electric kitchen appliance manufacturers operating in the country.
India Electric Kitchen Appliances Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 report explains the following aspects related to electric kitchen appliances market in India:
- India Electric Kitchen Appliances Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - Induction Cooktop, Electric Chimney, Microwave, Electric cooker, Electric Toaster, Electric Kettle, Electric Food Processor, Electric Coffee & Tea Maker, Electric Tandoor & Others
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Easy Financing & Development of Payment Modes
- Better Access to E-Tail Market
- Surge in Number of Hypermarkets
- Changing Lifestyle and Increase in Number of Nuclear Families
- Technological Upgradation and Innovation
- Bajaj Electricals LTD.
- Butterfly Gandhimathi Appliances
- Groupe SEB India PVT LTD.
- Havells India LTD.
- Jaipan Industry LTD.
- LG Electronics India PVT. LTD.
- Philips India LTD.
- Samsung India Electronics PVT. LTD.
- TTK Prestige LTD.
- Taureg Marketing PVT. LTD.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k48s9d/india_electric
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets