DUBLIN, June 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Digital Signage Market By Component, By Application, By End User, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2012-2022" report to their offering.
The India digital signage is forecast to exhibit a CAGR of over 18% in value terms during the forecast period.
Factors leading to the growth in India digital signage market include increasing use of digital signage for outdoor advertising to make marketing more effective and appealing to customers and for use by the government and transportation sectors to display information through digital media which also boost the Digital India initiative of the government.
Surge in demand for Out-of-Home (OOH) digital signage, growing number of events such as the Indian Premier League, Lakme Fashion Week, international music festivals such as Sunburn and Supersonic are some other factors driving the demand for digital signage in India.
- Increasing Investments in Infrastructure
- Surge in Demand for Interactive Kiosks
- Rising Demand for Out-of-Home (OOH) Digital Signage
- Growing Number of Events in India
- Rising Deployment of Technology in Hospitality, Transportation and Education Sectors
- LG Electronics India Pvt. Ltd.
- LaneSquare Technology Pvt. Ltd.
- NEC India Pvt. Ltd.
- Nusyn Digital Solutions Private Limited
- Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd.
- Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd
- Sharp Business Systems India Pvt Ltd
- TPV Technology India Pvt Ltd
- Truknox Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Xtreme Media Pvt. Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Digital Signage Market Overview
5. India Digital Signage Market Landscape
6. India Digital Signage Market Outlook
7. India Digital Signage Display Screen Market Outlook
8. India Digital Signage Software Market Outlook
9. India Digital Signage Content Market Outlook
10. India Digital Signage Media Player Market Outlook
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. Value Chain Analysis
15. India Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ghthq7/india_digital
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets