DUBLIN, Oct. 31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Chlor Alkali Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019" report to their offering.
Chlor alkali market in India has witnessed healthy growth in recent years, largely driven by increasing demand from end user industries due to higher output from the chemicals sector. Chlor alkali market is broadly categorized into three segments, namely Caustic Soda, Chlorine and Soda Ash. Caustic Soda finds major application in diverse industries, such as soap & detergents, pulp & paper and textile processing among others. Chlorine is produced as a by-product during caustic soda production and is widely used during PVC manufacturing, drinking water disinfection and pharmaceutical production. Soda Ash is used mainly during glass, soap & detergent and silicate production. With strong growth anticipated in all these end use industries, the market for chlor alkali in India is forecast to grow considerably in the next five years.
According to India Chlor Alkali Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019, the market for chlor alkali in India is projected to exhibit a CAGR of around 7% during 2014-19. The market is expected to witness high penetration rate in the Western and Northern regions of the country. The market, though highly fragmented at present, is gradually moving towards consolidation, particularly with the entry of foreign players and expansion in distribution network of existing players. Among the three market segments, caustic soda held the highest revenue share in 2013, followed by chlorine and soda ash segments. Soap & detergent is the main end user industry in the chlor alkali market, followed by glass, pulp &paper, alumina and other industries. India Chlor Alkali Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019 discusses the following aspects related to chlor alkali market in India:
- India Chlor Alkali Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - Caustic Soda, Chlorine, Soda Ash
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report:
- To gain an in-depth understanding of the chlor alkali market in India.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years.
- To help industry consultants, chlor alkali chemicals manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies.
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials.
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Chlor Alkali Industry Introduction
4. Global Chlor Alkali Market Overview
5. India Chlor Alkali Market Outlook
6. India Chlor Alkali Market Segmental Analysis
7. India Chlor Alkali Market Dynamics
8. India Chlor Alkali Market Trends & Developments
9. India Chlor Alkali Trade Dynamics
10. India Economic Profile
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Strategic Recommendations
- Aditya Birla Chemicals (India) Limited
- Chemfab Alkalis Limited
- Chemplast Sanmar Limited
- Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited
- Gujarat Heavy Chemicals Limited
- Lords Chloro Alkali Limited
- Nirma Industries
- Punjab Alkalies And Chemicals Limited
- Sree Rayalaseema Alkalies And Chemicals Limited
- Tata Chemicals Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/86zxh9/india_chlor
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets