DUBLIN, Nov. 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Boiler Water Treatment Plant Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019" report to their offering.
Majority End User Industries Eyeing To Install Comprehensive Boiler Water Treatment Solution For Efficient Chemical Supply And Seamless Plant Operation
According to the recently published report by TechSci Research, India Boiler Water Treatment Plant Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019, India boiler water treatment market is expected to witness double digit growth over the next five years driven by increasing installation indiverse end user industries including power, oil and gas, etc.Other major end user industries buoying growth in boiler water treatment plant installations include food and beverage processing, textile, pharmaceutical, and paper industry. Since power demand in India is intensifying every year, the government of India announced hefty investments for capacity additions within the sector in the 11th Five Year Plan (FYP) and proposed several other initiatives in the 12th FYP. This, in turn, is expected to drive boiler water treatment plant market in the country through the forecast period.
Incessant growth in India's boiler market is another important factor driving installations of boiler water treatment plants in the country. Since boiler is a basic requirement foralmost all the industries, the number of boiler installations has been growing at a rapid pace. This is also driving the marketto a great extent.In India, industries generally install comprehensive boiler water treatment plants thatintegrate reverse osmosis (RO) plant as well as an ion exchange demineralization plant.
Majority companies in India are focusing on comprehensive boiler water treatment solution. Leading players such as Ion Exchange, Jyoti Corporation, Thermax India, Dew Specialty, etc. are focusing on plant installation as well as supply of boiler water treatment chemicals. Ion Exchange, one of the leading players in boiler water treatment chemical segment in India, strengthened presence in boiler water treatment plant market in India. , said Mr. Karan Chechi, Research Director with TechSci Research, a research based global management consulting firm.
India Boiler Water Treatment Plant Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019 has evaluated the future growth potential of the India Boiler Water Treatment PlantMarketand provides statistics and information on market structure, industry behavior and trends. The report also includes boiler water treatment plant market projections and demand forecasting. The report is intended to provide cutting-edge market intelligence and help decision makers take sound investment decisions. Besides, the report also identifies and analyzes emerging trends along with essential drivers, challenges and opportunities available in the India Boiler Water Treatment Plant Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. India Boiler Water Treatment Market Outlook
4. India Boiler Water Treatment Plant Market Outlook
5. India Boiler Water Treatment Plant Market Outlook in Power Industry
6. India Boiler Water Treatment Plant Market Outlook in Oil & Gas Industry
7. India Boiler Water Treatment Plant Market Outlook in Food & Beverage Processing Industry
8. India Boiler Water Treatment Plant Market Outlook in Pharmaceutical Industry
9. India Boiler Water Treatment Plant Market Outlook in Textile Industry
10. India Boiler Water Treatment Plant Market Outlook in Paper Industry
11. India Boiler Water Treatment Plant Market Dynamics
12. Recent Industry Trends & Developments
13. India Economic Profile
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
- Anil & Co.
- Bestech Water Treatment Pvt. Ltd
- Bionics Advanced Filtration Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- Driplex Water Engineering Limited
- Ion Exchange India Limited
- Jyoti Corporation
- Paramount Limited
- Rochem Separation Systems (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Thermax Ltd.
- Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ndzkd3/india_boiler
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets