DUBLIN, Sept. 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Automotive Paints Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019" report to their offering.
Indian automotive market is the third largest in Asia after Japan and China. After 2009 global economic crisis, country's automobile sector flourished with significant growth on sales and production front. Almost all the major automobile manufacturers have their operations in India. Automobile production in country, including that of passenger cars, commercial vehicles, two wheelers, three wheelers as well as off the road vehicles, grew at a CAGR of about 14% during the period 2009-13.
Going ahead, various OEM projects worth USD11.8 billion have been announced, with some of them being in execution as of now, by automotive suppliers to boost their annual capacities. Such a tremendous growth scenario in Indian automotive sector represents significant growth in the demand for automotive paints, which are applied on vehicle to smoothen / level their outer surface as well as enhance their visual appearance. Other factors driving growth in market include upcoming greenfield and brownfield automotive projects in the industry, growing automotive refinish market and rising inflation in the country.
According to India Automotive Paints Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019, the automotive paints market in India is projected to witness a CAGR of 10% till 2019. India's automotive paints market is primarily an OEM driven market as majority of the demand for automotive paint arises from OEM production. Automotive refinished market has also grown over the past few years but the demand for refinished automotive paint is comparatively lesser than OEM demand.
Two Wheeler and Passenger Car are among the two major segments in India's automotive paints market, roughly contributing about three - fourth of the overall automotive paint consumption in volume terms in 2013. Kansai, Asian PPG, Berger and AkzoNobel are the leading automotive paint suppliers operating in India. India Automotive Paints Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019 report elaborates following aspects of paints market in India:
- India Automotive Paints Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - Passenger Car, Commercial Vehicles, Two-wheelers, Three-wheelers and OTR Vehicles
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- Gain an in-depth understanding of automotive paints market in India
- Identify the on-going trends, drivers, challenges and anticipated growth in the coming years
- Help industry consultants, automotive paint manufacturers and suppliers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- Obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- Gain competitive knowledge of leading players.
- Avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. India Paints Market Overview
4. India Automotive Market Overview
5. India Automotive Paints Market Outlook
6. India OEM & Refinish Paints Market Outlook
7. India Passenger Car Paints Market Outlook
8. India Commercial Vehicle Paints Market Outlook
9. India Two Wheeler Paints Market Outlook
10. India Three Wheeler Paints Market Outlook
11. India Off-the-Road Vehicle Paints Market Outlook
12. India Automotive Paints Market Dynamics
13. India Automotive Paints Market Trends & Opportunities
14. India Automotive Paints Market Value Chain Analysis
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Strategic Recommendations
- AkzoNobel India
- BASF India
- Berger Paints India
- E I DuPont India
- Kansai Nerolac Paints
- Nippon Paints India
- PPG Asian Paints
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sz2nwf/india_automotive
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets