BURNABY, British Columbia, July 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
The quality of air in India is depleting day-by-day due to the continuously intensifying pollution. India is considered to be the third most polluted country in the world with Lucknow being the most polluted city globally, with pollution index of 111.49 as of 2013. It has been witnessed that people spend more than 90% of their time indoors and indoor air is considered to be more polluted than the outdoor air. Thus, the demand for air purifiers is growing in the country. Also, the increased demand for air purifiers can be attributed to the rising number of hospitals and hotels.
According to "India Air Purifier Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018", the demand for air purifiers is being generated mostly from the commercial sector, but the demand from residential sector is also expected to grow because of the increasing health concerns in the country. It is forecasted that India's air purifiers market will grow at the CAGR of about 45% during 2013-18. The growing urban population, per capita income, commercial sector and foreign investments in industrial sector are anticipated to fuel the demand for air purifiers in India during next five years. The leading companies in the Indian air purifiers market are: Eureka Forbes, Kent RO, OSIM International, Sharp India and Daikin Air Conditioning.
"India Air Purifiers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018" discusses the following aspects of air purifier market expansion in India:
- India Air Purifiers Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Technology, End User, Company & Regional Analysis
- Price Point Analysis & Segmental Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of air purifiers market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added to the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Table of Content
1. Analyst View
2. Global Air Purifiers Market Outlook
2.1. Market Size & Forecast
2.1.1. By Value
2.1.2. By Volume
3. India Air Purifiers Market Outlook
3.1. Market Size & Forecast
3.1.1. By Value
3.1.2. By Volume
3.2. Market Share & Forecast
3.2.1. By Company
3.2.2. By Region
3.2.3. By End User
3.2.4. By Technology
4. High Efficiency Particulate Air Based Air Purifiers Market Outlook
4.1. Market Size & Forecast
4.1.1. By Value
4.1.2. By Volume
5. Ions & Ozone Generators Based Air Purifiers Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.1.2. By Volume
6. Electrostatic Precipitators Based Air Purifiers Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.1.2. By Volume
7. Activated Carbon Based Air Purifiers Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.1.2. By Volume
8. Pricing Analysis
9. India Air Purifiers Market Drivers and Constraints
10. Indian Air Purifiers Market Trends & Developments
10.1. Air Pollution
10.2. Hospital & Hospitality Sectors
10.3. Technological Advancements
10.4. Seasonal Sales
10.5. High Net Worth Individuals
11. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
12. India Economic Profile
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. Eureka Forbes Ltd.
13.2. Sharp India Ltd.
13.3. Kent RO Systems Ltd.
13.4. Honeywell International Inc.
13.5. Daikin Air conditioning India Pvt. Ltd.
13.6. Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd.
13.7. Osim International Ltd.
14. Strategic Recommendations
15. Research Methodology
For more information visit http://www.techsciresearch.com/2411
About TechSci Research
TechSci Research is a global market research and consulting company with offices in Canada, UK and India. TechSci Research provides market research consulting services in six verticals - Information Technology, Chemicals, Water & Water Recycling, Consumer Goods & Retail, Automotive and Energy & Power. The company uses proprietary innovative business model that focuses on improved productivity that also ensure the creation of high-quality reports. With more than 100 client engagements with fortune 500 clients, TechSci Research enjoys the status of a premium market research services provider in the industry.
Ken Mathews, Consultant - Sales & Marketing
Canada: +1 646 360 1656
India: +91 120 452 3900
SOURCE TechSci Research