DUBLIN, Mar. 6, 2017 c/PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Oleochemicals Market By Type (Fatty Acid, Fatty Alcohols, Glycerin, Fatty Acid Methyl Esters, Fatty Amines, etc.), By End Use Industry (Soap, Pharmaceuticals & Personal Care, Detergents, etc.), Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2025" report to their offering.
India oleochemicals market is projected to cross US$2.6 billion by 2025
Oleochemicals are industrially produced chemicals derived from animal fats or vegetable oils. Since oleochemicals are less toxic as compared to conventional petrochemical products, various end use industries such as those engaged in manufacturing of personal care products, detergents, soaps and agrochemicals, are substituting their requirement for petrochemicals with oleochemicals.
India oleochemicals market has been segmented into five categories namely - fatty acids, fatty alcohols, glycerin, fatty acid methyl esters and fatty amines. Robust growth in India oleochemicals market can be attributed to the increasing demand for naturally derived raw materials for personal care and soaps industry. Rising consumer spending on green products and increasing awareness regarding the harmful effects of chemicals used in cosmetic products has resulted in an upsurge in preference for oleochemicals in the country, especially over the last few years.
Fatty acids control a lion's share in the India oleochemicals market on account of large requirement for distilled fatty acids and polyunsaturated acids, which are essential in the production of soaps, personal care products, detergents, lubricants, surfactants, etc.
However, the fastest growth in India oleochemicals market over the next ten years is anticipated to be exhibited by methyl esters and fatty amines, which are increasingly being used in the agrochemicals sector. West region controls the largest share in India oleochemicals market on account of strong presence of soaps and detergent manufacturing industries in the region. However, North India is projected to exhibit the fastest growth in demand for oleochemicals in India over the course of next ten years.
Few of key players involved in India oleochemicals market include VVF (India) Limited, Godrej Industries Limited, 3F Industries Limited, Jocil Limited, Indo Amines Ltd., Universal Biofuels Limited, Oil Base India and Oleochem India Private Limited.
India Oleochemicals Market 2011-2025 report elaborates following aspects related to oleochemicals market in India.
- India Oleochemicals Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Fatty Acid, Fatty Alcohols, Glycerin, Fatty Acid Methyl Esters, Fatty Amines, etc.), By End Use Industry (Soap, Pharmaceuticals & Personal Care, Detergents, Food & Beverages, Polymers, etc.), By Company
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Glycerin Based Dust Suppressor & Freeze Control Agent
- Growing Usage of Algal Oil as a Raw Material
- Glycerin Based Animal Feed
- Advent of Bio-Glycerol in Construction Industry
- Rising End Use Applications
- 3F Industries Limited
- Godrej Industries Limited (BSE:GODREJIND)
- Indo Amines Ltd. (INDOAMIN.BO)
- Jocil Limited (NSE:JOCIL)
- Krishna Oleo Chemical India Ltd.
- Oil Base India
- Oleochem India Private Limited
- Olivia Impex Pvt. Ltd.
- Universal Biofuels Limited
- VVF (India) Limited
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v8jhm4/india
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets