DUBLIN, Dec 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Adhesives Market By Technology, By Type, By End Use Industry, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2025" report to their offering.
Adhesives market in India is projected to cross US$ 1.3 billion by 2025, on the back of growing demand for adhesives in flooring applications and binding of PVC components.
Further, growing footwear industry and rising production of automotive parts is fueling demand for adhesives in India.
Polyurethane adhesives dominated India adhesives market due to its rising use in various end user industries such as wood, rubber and metal, etc., on account of its strong bonding and temperature resistant properties. Few of the major companies operating in India adhesives market include Pidilite Industries Ltd., Henkel Adhesive Technologies India Pvt. Ltd., Anabond Ltd., Atul Ltd., etc.
This report elaborates following aspects related to adhesives market in India:
- India Adhesives Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis By Technology (Water Based, Reactive, Hot Melt, Solvent Based & Water Based), By Type (Polyurethane, Acrylic, Vinyl, Rubber Based, Epoxy & Others), By End Use Industry (Furniture, Packaging, Automotive, Footwear, Construction & Others)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Rising Demand for Silicon Based Conductive Adhesives in Automotive Sectors
- Growing Demand for Bio Adhesives
- Increasing Popularity of Hybrid Adhesives Technologies
- Emerging Technologies in Packaging Sector
- Strong Growth of the Retail Market in India
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Adhesives Market Overview
5. India Adhesives Market Outlook
6. India Adhesives Market Segmental Analysis
7. Pricing Analysis
8. Import-Export Analysis
9. Market Dynamics 9.1. Drivers 9.2. Challenges
10. List of Major Customers Along with Their Procurement Volume
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
13. India Economic Profile
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
- 3M India Limited.
- Anabond Limited
- Atul Ltd.
- Bostik India Private Limited
- HB Fuller India Adhesive Pvt Ltd.
- Henkel Adhesive Technologies India Private Limited
- Huntsman International (India) Private Limited
- Metlok Private Limited
- Pidilite Industries Limited.
- Sika India Pvt. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7r7qfs/india_adhesives
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets