- The retinal vein occlusion market is estimated to exceed valuation of US$ 32.5 Bn by 2031
- Rising adoption of modern treatment options such as photocoagulation and intravitreal injections of steroids or VEGF inhibitors in renal vein occlusion is expected to drive the global market
ALBANY, N.Y., Dec. 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Patients with branch retinal vein occlusion (BRVO) often experience several issues such as retinal neovascularization. Healthcare providers in the global retinal vein occlusion market are focusing on offering laser photocoagulation treatment to these for peripheral retina. The treatment is being increasingly adopted, owing to its promising outcomes.
As per the study by Transparency Market Research (TMR), the global retinal vein occlusion market is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period, 2021-2031.
With the emergence of the COVID-19 pandemic, patients suffering from severe RVO are inclining toward the use of mobile apps and telehealth services in order to gain professional treatment. Moreover, major market players are increasing their focus on the launch of next-gen treatment options.
Request Brochure of Retinal Vein Occlusion Market Research Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=60489
Retinal Vein Occlusion Market: Key Findings
- Use of Advanced Treatment Solutions to Propel Market
Healthcare providers are increasing efforts to improve the quality of the services they offer. Hence, they are gaining efficiency in the focal laser therapy in which lasers are provided in areas of swelling in order to achieve a decrease in edema. Furthermore, several players in the retinal vein occlusion market are boosting the production of corticosteroid drugs, which assist in dealing with the inflammatory components that may lead to edema.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Retinal Vein Occlusion Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=60489
- Research in Pan-retinal Photocoagulation Therapy to Fuel Market Expansion
Players in the global retinal vein occlusion market are boosting their research projects focused on the pan-retinal photocoagulation therapy, which is a technique mainly focused on the treatment of patients who experience formation of new blood vessel after the retinal vein occlusion. Furthermore, enterprises are increasing the use of anti-vascular endothelial growth factor (anti-VEGF) medications, including Avastin, Eylea, and Lucentis in patients with BRVO in which macular edema or neovascularization is present. These medicines are introduced directly in the eye of a patient in order to prevent the growth of nonstandard blood vessels.
Retinal Vein Occlusion Market: Growth Boosters
- Increase in the number of eye disorders, along with rise in elderly population who are at higher risk of contracting eye diseases is generating substantial demand for retinal vein occlusion treatment
- Rise in focus of key players on launching novel treatment options for eye disorders is creating lucrative prospects in the global retinal vein occlusion market
TMR offers custom market research services that help clients to get information on their business scenario required where syndicated solutions are not enough, Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=60489
Retinal Vein Occlusion Market: Regional Analysis
- The Asia Pacific retinal vein occlusion market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 9.7% during forecast period, due to rising prevalence of eye-related issues in many regional countries such as Singapore, China, Indonesia, and several Southeast Asian countries
- Increasing incidence of eye diseases, advanced healthcare infrastructure, increase in the elderly population, and adoption of modern technologies are some of the key factors that make North America a prominent market
Buy Retinal Vein Occlusion Market Research Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=60489<ype=S
Retinal Vein Occlusion Market: Key Players
Some of the key market players profiled in the report include:
- Allergan (AbbVie, Inc.)
- Alimera Sciences
- Bayer AG
- Annexin Pharmaceuticals AB (publ)
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Carl Zeiss AG
- Nidek Co., Ltd.
- Iridex Corporation
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Topcon Corporation
- Novartis AG
Retinal Vein Occlusion Market Segmentation
- Central Retinal Vein Occlusion
- Branch Retinal Vein Occlusion
- Anti-VEGF Drugs
- Corticosteroid Drugs
- Pan-retinal Photocoagulation Therapy
- Laser Therapy
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Modernization of healthcare in terms of both infrastructure and services have pushed the healthcare industry to new heights, Stay Updated with Latest Healthcare Industry Research Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Liquid Dietary Supplements Market: The liquid dietary supplements market is witnessing a push and pull effect between the surge in product sales during the coronavirus pandemic and a decline in consumer spending. High-risk patients and vitamin deficiency in individuals have led to the demand for nutritional supplements in healthcare settings.
Preterm Birth and PROM Testing Market: Premature rupture of membranes (PROM) is one of the leading causes of preterm births. Increase in number of preterm births due to rise in average age of women being pregnant and various health concerns such as diabetes and high blood pressure among women drive the global preterm birth and prom testing market.
Medical Device Cleaning Market: The global medical device cleaning market for the historical period 2017–2018 and forecast period from 2019 to 2027, a surge in the number of surgeries is projected to be a major driver of the global medical device cleaning market during the forecast period.
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit Our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe for Future Update - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Follow Us: Twitter | LinkedIn
Browse PR - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/retinal-vein-occlusion-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research