- Sodium lauryl sulfate is facing an increasing demand from the laundry industry across the globe and is thus driving the overall growth of the global market.
- With constant requirement generated from the developing nations, Asia Pacific is expected to emerge as the most prominent regional segment
ALBANY, New York, May 28, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Transparency Market Research has published a new research report that provides a detailed information about the global sodium lauryl sulfate market. The research report tries to shed light on the key market segments, driving and restraining factors, geographical outlook, and the competitive landscape of the global market.
As per the research report, the global market for sodium lauryl sulfate is projected to showcase a healthy CAGR of 4% over the course of the given forecast period ranging from 2019 to 2027. Initially, the valuation of the global market was around US$9.00 Bn in 2018. With the given rate of growth, the valuation of the global market is expected to rise up to US$11.0 Bn by the fall of 2027.
Download PDF Brochure - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=2600
Global Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Market – Key Takeaways
- In terms of application, the global sodium lauryl sulfate market is segmented into textile & leather, oilfield chemicals, personal care, detergents & cleaners, and others such as agricultural chemicals, polymer additives, and paints & coatings).
- Among these, the global market has been traditionally dominated by the segment of detergents & cleaners. The segment accounted for nearly 50% of the overall market share in 2018.
- Based on products, the global sodium lauryl sulfate market is segmented into SLS, SLES, and LAS.
- In recent years, SLES or Sodium Lauryl Ethyl Sulfate has been gaining massive usability because of its improved solvency, thickening effect, anti-hard water ability, and superior biodegradability. Naturally, the applications of SLES are now gaining immense demand such as in bubble bath liquids, shampoos, hand-wash liquids and others.
Explore a report with detailed research, incisive insights, and in-depth country levels estimations. Gain business intelligence on global Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Market (Product: SLS Liquid and SLS Dry, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate (SLES) and Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate (LAS); Application - Detergents & Cleaners, Personal Care, Textile & Leather, Oilfield Chemicals and Others) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019 – 2027, at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/sodium-lauryl-sulfate-market.htm
Global Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Market – Key Driving Factors
- There are several prominent factors that are contributing to the overall development of the global sodium lauryl sulfate market. One of the key driving factor for the market growth has been increasing demand for cost efficient surfactants.
- In addition to this growth demand, there is also an additional requirement of surfactants being biodegradable and must have superior cleaning properties. Such demands are likely to present ample growth opportunities for the overall development of the global sodium lauryl sulfate market.
- Another important factor that is helping to drive the growth of the global market is the gradual yet continuous shift towards concentrated tablet and liquid detergents.
- Demand for surfactants for use in cleaning products is expected to be driven by high focus on sustainability and multi-functionality during the forecast period, wherein product innovation remains vital for market participants to remain competitive. For instance, gradual shift toward consumption of more concentrated products and all-in-one solutions has been a notable trend in the recent years
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/2600
Global Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Market – Geographical Outlook
- There are five key regions of the global sodium lauryl sulfate market. These regions are North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific, and Europe.
- Of these, the global market is projected to be led by the regional segment of Asia Pacific.
- Some of the key factors driving the market growth has been the low cost of manufacturing as well as low labor expenses in the emerging economies in Asia Pacific such as India and China.
- Moreover, favorable tax laws in these countries are also expected to drive the development of the regional segment in coming years.
Analyze Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study.
Global Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Market – Key Players
Some of the key players in the global Key players operating in the market are Kao Corporation, Nouryon, Croda International Plc., Huntsman International LLC, Galaxy Surfactants Ltd, Solvay, Evonik Industries AG, Clariant AG and many others.
Purchase Premium Research Report on Global Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Market@ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=2600<ype=S
The report segments the global sodium lauryl sulfate market as follows:
Global SLS, SLES and LAS Market, by Product
- SLS Dry
- SLS Liquid
- SLS Dry
Global SLS, SLES and LAS Market, by Application
- Detergents & Cleaners
- Personal Care
- Oilfield Chemicals
- Textile & Leather
- Others (Paints & Coatings, Polymer Additives, and Agricultural Chemicals)
Global SLS, SLES and LAS Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Chemicals and Materials Industry,
Carboxymethyl Cellulose Market - The global carboxymethyl cellulose market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% during the forecast period. The market growth can be primarily attributed to the widening applications of carboxymethyl cellulose across a host of industries, including food & beverages, pharmaceutical, paper & pulp, and cosmetics.
Offshore Corrosion Protection Market - The global offshore corrosion protection market was valued at US$ 9.5 Bn in 2019 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of ~3% during the forecast period.
Butane Gas Cartridges Market - In terms of value, the global butane gas cartridges market was stood around US$ 400 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of more than 4% from 2019 to 2027
Metal Scavenging Agents Market - Among the type segments, silica-based was the prominent segment with more than 60% share of the global metal scavenging agents market in 2018. It is expected to maintain its dominance from 2019 and 2027.
Ferrous Sulfate Market - In terms of value, the global ferrous sulfate market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 3% from 2019 to 2027 and reach ~US$ 4 Bn by 2027.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE Transparency Market Research