- Mulch films are now being excessively used in horticulture and agriculture in order to cut down weed growth, optimize crop yield, and modify temperature of soil
- The adoption of the market is on the rise also because of the introduction of biodegradable mulch films
ALBANY, New York, March 27, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- In its latest research report, Transparency Market Research gives in-depth insights about the core working dynamics of the global mulch films market. The detailed market research report provides readers with knowledge about the key segments, prominent geographical regions, current state of the vendor landscape, and driving as well as inhibiting factors of the global market.
According to the research report, the global mulch films market is expected to expand at a healthy CAGR of ~6% over the course of the given period of forecast ranging from 2019 to 2027. Given the rate of development, the valuation of the mulch film market is expected to touch the mark of US$6.7 Bn by the fall of 2027.
Global Mulch Film Market – Key Takeaways
- Non-biodegradable mulch films dominate the global market with an overall market share of around 72%.
- In coming years, it is expected that the segment of biodegradable films will experience more demand due to their eco-friendly nature, in spite of their high costs.
- Based on material, the segment of polyethylene mulch films has traditionally been the dominant one.
- Based on technology, the market is segmented into cast and blown.
- In terms of end use, the segment of agriculture has traditionally been the dominant one.
Explore a report with detailed research, incisive insights, and in-depth country levels estimations. Gain business intelligence on global Mulch Films Market by Product: Non-biodegradable Mulch Films (Below 25 Microns, 25-50 Microns, 50-100 Microns, Above 100 Microns), Biodegradable Mulch Films (Below 25 Microns, 25-50 Microns, 50-100 Microns, Above 100 Microns); Material: Polyethylene (LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE), Polypropylene, Polyvinyl Chloride, PLA/PHA, PBS, EVA, Other Bio-based Materials; Technology: Cast, Blown; End Use: Agriculture, Horticulture at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/mulch-films-market.html
Global Mulch Film Market – Prominent Growth Factors
- One key factor for the development of the global mulch film market is their increasing use in growing quality vegetables, flowers, and fruits.
- Each different color of the mulch film such as transparent, white, yellow, and black have specific use and is being increasingly deployed to get desirable results.
- Another important driving factor for the market growth has been growing demand for quality crops to meet the needs of increasing global population.
- In addition to this, advancements in the field of farming and horticulture technology is also expected to lend a solid helping hand to the development of the global mulch films market.
- Furthermore, increasing help provided by the government authorities to practice healthier and eco-friendly agricultural practices is also helping to drive the growth of the mulch films market.
Download PDF Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=13178
Global Mulch Films Market – Prominent Growth Inhibitors
- Traditional polyethylene mulches have a few drawbacks such as they are not easily disposable and carry risk of releasing toxic particles in the nature, which can be hazardous to human health.
- Excessive use of mulch films can hamper the quality of soil as both biodegradable and non-biodegradable mulch films do not completely decompose.
- In addition to this, plastic removal is a highly difficult and arduous process, which can further hamper the market growth.
- High cost of biodegradable mulch films can also slowdown the market growth.
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/13178
Global Mulch Films Market – Geographical Outlook
- Asia Pacific is the biggest regional segment of the global mulch films market and accounts for nearly 60% of the overall market share.
- The growth of the Asia Pacific market is driven by agrarian economies such as India and China, with the latter projected to clock up a 7% CAGR over the course of the given period of forecast.
Analyze Mulch Films Market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study.
Global Mulch Films Market – Key Players
Dow Chemical Company, BASF SE, FKuR Kunststoff GmbH, Novamont S.p.A., Berry Global Inc., AEP Industries Inc., Trioplast Industrier AB, Tilak Polypack Pvt. Ltd., and Ab Rani Plast Oy., are some of the key companies operating in the global mulch films market.
Global Mulch Films Market: Structure
Mulch Films Market by Product
- Non-biodegradable Mulch Films
- Below 25 Microns
- 25-50 Microns
- 50-100 Microns
- Above 100 Microns
- Biodegradable Mulch Films
- Below 25 Microns
- 25-50 Microns
- 50-100 Microns
- Above 100 Microns
- Mulch Films Market by Material
- Polyvinyl Chloride
- Other Bio-based Materials
- Mulch Films Market by Technology
- Mulch Films Market by End Use
- Mulch Films Market by Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of APAC
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- Northern Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the Global Packaging Industry:
Sustainable Packaging Market – Initiatives taken by sustainable packaging manufacturers to use environmental friendly packaging materials and technology in packaging products, has been supported by various organizations as well as governments. Sustainable packaging manufacturers are looking towards developing biodegradable plastics that will reduce carbon footprint. With a growing demand for a sustainability driven world, packaging experts and consumer products companies are focusing on "green packaging".
Flexible Packaging Market – The adoption of sustainable packaging and biodegradable raw materials comes from shifting consumer trends, which is likely to have a positive impact on the growth of the global flexible packaging market. Bioplastics held a market share of ~US$ 3.8 Bn by value in 2018, and this segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of ~5% during the forecast years.
Packaging Barrier Films Market – The global market for packaging barrier films covers four main regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. The key technologies used in packaging barrier films include multi-layer films, polymer nanocomposites, sustainable barrier coatings, organically modified ceramics (ORMOCERs), Besela barrier films, and melamine-based barrier coatings.
Food Wrap Films Market – The growing demand for on-the-go food and requirement of the increased shelf life of food items from the consumers is acknowledged as a critical factor driving the food wrap films market. The increase in demand for food service across the globe is expected to fuel the growth of global food wrap films market.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE Transparency Market Research