- Scar treatment market has been getting considerable limelight in recent year. Favorable reimbursement policies for treatment several scars will act as a major driving factor for growth
- Research and development on different treatment methods and techniques are also emerging in the global market that will further help in overall development
ALBANY, New York, March 9, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Transparency Market Research has now published a research report that talks about overall working dynamics of the global Scar Treatment Market. The research report tries to shed light on different growth factors, restraining or key challenges, important segments, geographical segmentation, and the state of the competitive landscape. According to the research report, the global scar treatment market is growing at a promising CAGR of 8.3% for the given period of forecast that ranges from 2019 to 2027. In 2018 the valuation of the global market was around US$15.08 Bn. With the aforementioned rate of growth, the valuation of the scar market will rise up to massive US$32.14 Bn by the fall of 2027.
Key Findings in the Research Report:
- The global scar treatment market is broadly segmented in terms of scar type, type of treatment, channel of distribution, and by region
- Based on type of scar, the global scar treatment market is segmented into contracture scars, hypertrophic scars and keloids, acne & atrophic scars, and others (stretch marks). Of these, the segment of acne & atrophic scars is expected to account for a majority share in the global market in the coming years of the forecast period
Download a PDF Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=12509
- In addition to this, growing cases of hospitalization and acne vulgaris because of accidents and physical trauma incidents are some of the important factors that are projected to propel the demand for atrophic scars treatment. The segment of hypertrophic & keloids is the next significant contributor after the atrophic & acne segment, because of the increasing number of patient base.
- Based on type of treatment, the global scar treatment market is segmented into laser treatment (excimer laser, pulsed dye laser, and CO2 lasers), topical products (silicone sheets, sprays, oils, gels, and creams), injectable, and others. Among these, the segment of topical products is projected to account for a larger share in the global scar treatment market. Larger share of the segment is primarily attributed to rising incidences of rolling acne, ice pick scars, and general acne. Such incidences will help in boosting the demand for topical OTC medications along with prescription antibiotics, which are typically used as first level of measure for infection control.
- In terms of channel of distribution, hospital pharmacies is projected to emerge as the leading segment in the global scar treatment. In 2018, the segment held a considerable market share and it will continue to dominate the global market in coming years of the forecast period.
Explore a 209 Pages report with detailed research, incisive insights, and in-depth country levels estimations. Gain business intelligence on global Scar Treatment Market by Treatment Type - Topical Products (Creams, Gels, Silicone Sheets, Others (Sprays, Oils, etc.), Laser Treatment (CO2 Lasers, Pulsed Dye Laser, and Excimer Laser), Injectables; Scar Type - Atrophic & Acne Scars, Hypertrophic Scars and Keloids, Contracture Scars, and Others (Stretch Marks); Distribution Channel - Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies
Read Detailed TOC of the Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/12509
Global Scar Treatment Market – Key Driving Factors
- One of the biggest driving factors for the growth of the global scar treatment market is the increasing incidences of accidents, trauma that will lead to some form of scarring. As people are becoming more aware about such treatments, the market is expected to generate significant revenue in coming years
- Another important driving factor for the development of the global market is the improving reimbursement policies across the globe is also working in favor of the development of the global scar treatment market
Global Scar Treatment Market – Key Restraining Factors
Even though the market growth is predicted to reach stellar valuation, there are some factors that might slow down the growth. Some important restraints are given below:
- Currently, these scar treatments such as laser treatment are relatively costly. This makes them unaffordable for the lower income sections of the society. This may lead to slowing down the market growth in the near future.
- Nonetheless, with emergence and easy availability of novel scar treatment products will help to compensate for the market slowdown.
Global Scar Treatment Market – Geographical Outlook
- North America has been the leading segment of the global scar treatment market in recent years. This is because of the highly developed healthcare infrastructure coupled with several initiatives and campaigns set up by the government
- Moreover, presence of large number of prominent players and early availability & adoption of newer products is also responsible for the development of North America market
- On the other hand, regional segment of Asia Pacific is expected to witness a highly promising rate of growth due to the increasing patient base and growing economic power in developing nations such as China and India
Analyze Scar Treatment market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study.
Global Scar Treatment Market – Key Market Players
Some of the prominent brands in the global scar treatment market are Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Pacific World Corporation, Merz Pharma, Sientra, Inc., Velius, LLC, CCA Industries, Inc., and Mölnlycke Health Care AB (Investor AB)
Market Segmentation is as follows
- Topical Products
- Silicone Sheets
- Others (Sprays, Oils, etc.)
- Laser Treatment
- CO2 Lasers
- Pulsed Dye Laser
- Excimer Laser
- Atrophic & Acne Scars
- Hypertrophic Scars and Keloids
- Contracture Scars
- Others (Stretch Marks)
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Healthcare industry:
Surgical Procedures Volume Market - Rising geriatric population across the world has been identified as a major factor fueling the growth of the surgical procedures market. This is primarily due to elderly people are highly susceptible to various chronic disorders. Moreover, growth in the global population over 65 years of age would highly affect market growth. According to the U.S. Census Board, people older than 65 years represented around 13% of the total population; this percentage is expected to reach 20% by 2030.
Atopic Dermatitis Drugs Market - Biologic drugs are projected for exponential growth during the forecast period. In 2018, biologic drugs accounted for the highest market share of ~42%, and continue to dominate the market share with a projected value of ~77% in 2027. Thus, it is evident that, healthcare companies in the atopic dermatitis drugs market are increasing research & development activities to improve the efficacy of biologic drugs in order to provide instant relief for patients.
Keloid Treatment Market - The report offers readers a detailed assessment of the ongoing economic, technical, consumer, regional, and political trends impacting the trajectory of the global keloid treatment market. The bargaining power of prominent buyers and suppliers, the threat presented by new entrants and substitutes, and the intensity of rivalry among key players have been thoroughly evaluated in the report with the help of the Porter's Five Forces analysis model.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision."
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE Transparency Market Research