- Frost & Sullivan hosts complimentary webinar evaluating the technologies key to spurring growth of the electric vehicles market
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, July 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Live on Wednesday, July 18, 2012 at 3:00 p.m. EDT and available on-demand
Live Online, with free registration
Live Research Analyst Wesley Dean for Frost & Sullivan's Energy & Power Systems practice
Due to volatile and extreme prices, finite supplies, and the dependence upon foreign sources of oil, there is great interest in the development of alternative transportation solutions. Electric vehicles (EVs) are the most ideal choice as a substitute, based on existing technology and the promising expectation of further developments and improvements. This briefing will focus on solutions that will enable increasingly capable EV solutions.
Why you should attend:
- Learn about existing and promising new battery chemistries
- Realize the importance of supplemental products to increase the adoption rates of EVs
- Identify emerging industry trends
This briefing will benefit battery manufacturers, EV manufacturers, component manufacturers, distributors, infrastructure providers, and others, by discussing emerging trends and technologies critical to industry growth.
"Electric vehicles are a great alternative to conventional forms of transportation, yet prices remain fairly high and adoption rates low," said Frost & Sullivan Research Analyst Wesley Dean. "Significant improvements to supplemental products, such as momentous reductions in charging time requirements, could be crucial to increasing adoption rates."
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Energy & Power Systems practice, please visit: http://www.frost.com/EPS
- To attend the briefing, email email@example.com your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and web site, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan