Guide born out of discussions with customer prospects about the most common issues they see with Partner Relationship Management choices, causing them to seek a new solution
SILICON SLOPES, Utah, April 4, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Partner Relationship Management (PRM) leader Impartner today launched a new eBook, "The Top 13 Signs You've Made the Wrong PRM Decision," to help companies who "realize something is wrong" with their current solution, confirm their concerns and provide guidance on why and how to change course quickly. The guide was developed based on conversations with prospects from leading corporations that have made a PRM technology decision they realize is not the right fit for their company and are seeking new solutions. Visit this link for a complementary download: http://bit.ly/2nxAD8G
"Let's face it, as the buying power shifts to the business units from IT, a new population of professionals are making technology purchasing decisions," said Dave R Taylor, Impartner CMO. "There are multiple factors you need to consider, and for a host of reasons, you don't always get it right the first time. If that's the case, sometimes you make the decision to 'live with it' when a technology choice doesn't turn out the way you intended. However, in the case of PRM, which is the single most foundational technology investment companies need to make to optimize the performance of their channel, if you don't have it right, you need to acknowledge it, pull off the bandage and move on to something that works for your business. Otherwise, you will fail to unlock the potential of your channel and fall behind your competitors."
Following are the top 13 signs the PRM solution or path your company has chosen is not working for your organization:
- No one owns the roadmap or updates for your custom portal - and it's falling behind.
- You've realized the resources for a build-it-yourself portal are beyond what was anticipated - and the project is stalling for lack of funding and bandwidth.
- You realize the demo positioned aspects of the solution as out-of-the-box, but it was over positioned - and it's going to require major customization.
- Your "good enough" functionality is proving to not be good enough — frustrating partners and/or causing you to lose credibility in the organization because you can't see and report the necessary metrics.
- When your PRM vendor has a product or a security update, it is taking weeks or months to get it.
- You can't personalize your partner experience – it's not tailored or unique.
- Your team finds it too hard to update the content on your Partner Portal and the content is not fresh.
- Your dot.com site is better than - and doesn't match - your Partner Portal, the front door to your relationship with your partners.
- You have almost no insights into past success or future projections for your channel partners.
- Your portal can't support today's end-user journey.
- You have other solutions in your tech stack that don't integrate with your PRM — and you're losing insight because data is siloed and your partners hate having to sign into multiple sites.
- You have channel conflict.
- You only have visibility into a small portion of your channel revenue represented in your sales funnel.
For a complimentary copy of the eBook, click here. If you already see the signs your company has made the wrong PRM decision, take an Impartner demo here, and learn how we help leading companies like Xerox, Conga, Ingersoll Rand, LogRhythm, Ciena and National Instruments generate an average of up to $9 million in additional revenue from their indirect channels per year.
Impartner delivers one of the industry's most advanced SaaS-based Partner Relationship Management solutions, helping companies worldwide manage their partner relationships and accelerate revenue and profitability through indirect sales channels. Impartner PRM is the industry's most award winning PRM technology and one of the industry's only turnkey solutions that can deploy a world-class Partner Portal in as few as 30 days, using the company's highly engineered, three-step Velocity™ onboarding process. For more information on Impartner, which is based in Utah's tech hotbed, the Silicon Slopes, visit www.impartner.com, or in the United States call +1 801 501 7000, for EMEA general call +33 1 40 90 31 20, for London call +44 0 20 3283 4465, and for LATAM call +1 954 364 7883.