DUBLIN, Oct. 02 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6kp5mx/enforcing_the_law) has announced the addition of the "Enforcing the Law Using Biometrics" report to their offering.
This research service analyzes the global trends in the adoption of biometrics in law enforcement. Increased preference for safety and security, especially in growing economies, is expected to have a positive impact on the demand for biometrics in law enforcement. The study analyzes the challenges and factors that are likely to drive the market growth in the coming years.
In addition, it provides region-wise and competitive analyses. Products involved in the revenue calculation include biometric hardware and middleware. This deliverable will provide key market participants the necessary business intelligence to help them understand the future of this market.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- How is the market revenue distributed across specific market segments?
- What is the competitive structure of the market? What solutions are provided by different participants, and how well recognized are they in the market?
- What are the drivers and restraints influencing the market?
- What are the market trends? What are the challenges faced in each market segment and how to overcome them?
- How will the future of biometrics be in this market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Key Findings
- CEO's Perspective
2. Market Overview
- Market Definitions
- Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Market Segmentation
3. Drivers and Restraints-Total Biometrics Market in Law Enforcement
- Market Drivers
- Drivers Explained
- Market Restraints
- Restraints Explained
4. Forecast and Trends-Total Biometrics Market in Law Enforcement
- Forecast Assumptions
- Revenue Forecast
- Percent Revenue Forecast by Products
- Revenue Forecast Discussion
- Percent Revenue Forecast by Region
- Revenue Forecast by Region
- Revenue Forecast Discussion by Region
5. Market Ranking and Competitive Analysis- Total Biometrics Market in Law Enforcement
- Market Share Analysis
- Competitive Environment
- Top Competitors
- Product Highlights
- Competitive Factors and Assessment
6. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
- Market Overview-Impact of Mega Trends on the Biometrics Market in Law Enforcement
- Mega Trend Impact
- Urbanization-Mega Trend Explained
- Connected Living-Mega Trend Explained
- Cloud Computing-Mega Trend Explained
7. AFIS Segment
8. LiveScan Segment
9. Mobile ID Segment
10. North America
11. Latin America
14. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6kp5mx/enforcing_the_law
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets