SALFORD, England, October 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Recent high-profile news stories about data intrusions at leading companies around the world demonstrate that the need for effective information security is greater than ever before. Incidents like these have become a challenging aspect of doing business today and organisations must evolve in order to stay abreast of potential threats and safeguard customer data.
To address this need, IT distributor HyperVAD is bringing the concept of "self-destructing" or vanishing data to a wider audience, through their partnership with Italian software house Boole Server. In a tradition of working with leaders in the field of emerging technologies, HyperVAD now offers Boole Server's innovative new suite of security solutions to resellers. The file-sharing and data loss prevention software employs the concept of Next Generation Virtual Data Rooms (NGVDR) and enables the user to directly control access rights to intellectual property and sensitive information outside of their network. Also included is an inventive built-in text encryptor, which can be used in conjunction with Gmail, Outlook, Skype and other instant messaging services.
The package offers five guarantees:
- Absolute protection: files are protected everywhere and at any time, both inside and outside the company.
- Continuous Encryption: protects files, e-mails and texts through 2048 bit encryption based on military symmetric algorithm
- Always Accessible Data: compatible with all types of devices (tablets, smartphones, laptops), and allows users to access their file everywhere.
- Constant Control: state-of-the-art auditing system and graphic representation of the gathered data allow for true control on everything that happens within the area guarded
- Secure Sharing: differentiated access rights - one single document can be only viewed by a user, and edited and updated by another user. Sharing properties can be edited or even revoked at any time.
Boole Server won the prestigious SC Magazine Awards for Best DLP Solution 2013 and Best Encryption Solution 2012 and was named one of 5 worldwide "Cool Vendors" by Gartner in 2010. The security suite is also available for mobile devices in the form of dedicated Apps available on App Store and Google Play.
For more information on Boole Server:
- Watch the Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOVueBLrZMI
- View the Versace case study: http://www.booleserver.com/eng/clienti-partners/clienti/case-studies.html
HyperVAD, Proactive Distribution, is an IT Distributor which spends a huge amount of time and effort on researching emerging technologies. Each and every vendor we take on must meet strict criteria before we consider them as a channel partner. Products are tried and tested to ensure that they are the leaders in their field.
HyperVAD works hard on the relationships it has with its vendors to ensure that resellers are provided with the latest information and collateral, and fully informed of any immanent product releases or version changes.
HyperVAD works with many channel partners within the UK, and our pragmatic approach ensures that we deliver the most innovative and commercially viable solutions to the UK market, backed up by our value add services: Customer Support, Technical Training, Sales Training, Professional Services and great margins.
Contact: Rashid Ali, Sales Director, firstname.lastname@example.org, +44(0)845-053-9391