DUBLIN, Dec 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Hydrogen Storage Market Analysis 2014 - 2025" report to their offering.
The global hydrogen storage market size is expected to reach USD 6.47 billion by 2025. Favorable government regulations from U.S. DoE for producing alternative energy as fuel is expected to drive the market over the forecast period. Growing population and disposable income is projected to propel the market growth over the coming years.
Rising concern for the production cost of hydrogen is projected to be a major challenge for demand. Increasing need for energy supply in power & energy sectors is anticipated to drive the growth for hydrogen storage systems. Rising focus to generate energy from renewable sources is expected to augment the market positively.
The shift in trend towards producing alternative renewable energy from fuel cells, oxygen, and hydrogen is projected to propel the market. Increasing demand for power consumption on account of rapid urbanization and industrialization is anticipated to drive H2 storage over the coming years.
- Physical based segment dominated the hydrogen storage type in 2015 accounting for over 72.6% of the global industry.
- Increased demand of hydrogen as compressed gas and liquid hydrogen is expected to boost the physical hydrogen storage market.
- Increasing demand for stored hydrogen in power, energy, transportation, fuelling stations, and electronic sectors is anticipated to augment the market growth.
- Asia Pacific regional segment is expected to grow at a significant rate of 5.9% over the forecast period owning to growing demand for H2 and fuel cells.
- Rising investment in hydrogen storage materials, development and R&D of technologies is expected to propel the market over the coming years.
- Cella Energy Ltd
- Hexagon Composites ASA
- American Elements
- Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC.
- ATM GmbH
- Hanwha Chemicals
- Eutectix LLC
- H Bank Technology Inc.
- Pragma Industries
- Ilika Technologies Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Methodology and Scope
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Variables, Trends & Scope
4 Hydrogen Storage Market: Type Estimates & Trend Analysis
5 Hydrogen Storage Market: Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
6 Hydrogen Storage Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
7 Competitive Landscape
8 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4zm334/hydrogen_storage
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets