DUBLIN, January 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/scjh7v/hungary_tyre) has announced the addition of the "Hungary Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
According to the report, Hungary Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020, the country's tyre market is projected to grow at over 8% during 2015 - 2020.
In 2014, the replacement tyre segment in Hungary accounted for more than 50% of market share. The passenger car tyres segment accounted for more than 90% volume share in the Hungary tyre market, followed by light commercial vehicle tyre, medium & heavy commercial vehicle tyre, two-wheeler tyre and OTR tyre segments. Hankook, Bridgestone and Michelin operate their tyre manufacturing plants in the country, while global tyre companies like Goodyear, Pirelli, Continental, Vredestein, etc., operate through their sales offices in Hungary.
Hungary's favorable geographical location in Central Europe, expanding vehicle fleet, stable political environment and supportive investment policies make the country an ideal investment destination for automotive companies. With a population of around 9.9 million as of 2014, Hungary offers various economic advantages such as low interest rate scenario, near-zero inflation and favourable government policies for expansion of agriculture and construction sector. All these factors are expected to hugely benefit the automobile industry in the coming years, and thereby boost tyre demand in the country during 2015 - 2020.
Hungary Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 report elaborates following aspects of tyre market in Hungary:
- Growing Retreaded Tyre Market
- Rising Winter Tyre Penetration
- Increasing Tyre Recycling
- Rising Online Tyre Sales
- Increasing Domestic Tyre Production
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Product Overview
4. Hungary Tyre Production Overview
5. Hungary Tyre Market Outlook
6. Hungary Passenger Car (PC) Tyre Market Outlook
7. Hungary Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle (MHCV) Tyre Market Outlook
8. Hungary Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) Tyre Market Outlook
9. Hungary Off-The-Road (OTR) Tyre Market Outlook
10. Hungary Two-Wheeler (2W) Tyre Market Outlook
11. Import-Export Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. Hungary Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
- Bridgestone Hungary Kft.
- Michelin Hungária Abroncsgyártó Kft.
- Hankook Tire Budapest Kereskedelmi Kft.
- Continental Hungaria Kft.
- Apollo Vredestein Kft.
- Kumho Tire Co., Inc
- Goodyear Dunlop Tires Hungary Trading Limited Liability Co.
- Pirelli Hungary Tyre Trading and Services Ltd
- Nokian Tyres P.L.C.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Co
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/scjh7v/hungary_tyre
About Research and Markets:
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets