LAS VEGAS, May 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Huawei, a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider, presents its latest innovative ICT solutions at Interop 2013 in Las Vegas, U.S. The solutions, including Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), Cloud Data Center, Enterprise LTE, and Software-defined networking (SDN) solutions, are designed to help enterprises address the challenges and leverage the opportunities presented by the synergies of information and communication technologies.
"With Huawei's proven leadership in the carrier, device and enterprise markets, the showcase of our innovative solutions at Interop 2013 not only demonstrates our leadership in areas such as network, cloud computing and LTE, but also exemplifies Huawei's close collaboration with experienced industry partners, as well as our unwavering commitment to helping customers capture the opportunities of the ICT revolution," said Mr. Patrick Zhang, President of Huawei Enterprise Marketing and Solutions.
"At Interop 2013, we are officially launching the 'ICT Nation', a new initiative designed to help U.S. enterprise customers and partners navigate the rise of ICT convergence," said Mr. Jingyang Shen, President of Huawei Enterprise in the U.S. "ICT Nation is a community of vendors, partners and IT professionals that share a common goal to transform ICT into a competitive edge. For the past two years, Huawei has continuously invested in the US enterprise market, building a robust and harmonious ecosystem and establishing collaborations with channel partners that specialize in industries like education, retail, manufacturing and media. Huawei's ICT products and solutions are widely adopted by our key customers including top U.S. universities and fashion brands. With innovative products and solutions, Huawei hopes to serve more U.S. enterprises and help them capitalize on the opportunities brought about by ICT convergence."
Interop visitors will be invited to learn more about Huawei's latest innovations at a series of product demonstrations on-site. Select partners will also be onsite to share their insights on a wide variety of topics. Key highlights include:
- BYOD -- Huawei will discuss the four pillars of a successful BYOD strategy: a secure end-to-end network; effective mobile device management; secure application development and deployment; and environment-aware policy.
- Cloud Data Center -- Huawei will showcase its Distributed Cloud Data Center (DC2). The solution can consolidate multiple dispersed, layered, and heterogeneous data centers into a new distributed cloud format by using innovative architecture. Distributed Cloud Data Center (DC2) is composed of industry leading ICT products and solutions, such as Huawei CloudEngine 12816 data center switch, which features the highest performance in the industry, Huawei-developed highly efficient Cloud OS- FusionSphere, Huawei's Big Data Storage N9000 with large-scale horizontal expansion and Huawei's unified data center operation and maintenance management system -- ManageOne with 1M servers management capacity.
- SDN (Software-Defined Networking) -- Software-defined network promises to revolutionize the way networks are built and operated. Huawei will share its SDN strategy and discuss how to increase efficiency and scalability in network design.
- eLTE Broadband Trunking solution -- The industry's first professional broadband trunking solution, offering efficient voice and video dispatching, professional trunking capabilities, flexible support for multiple frequency bands, agile network establishment, and strong capabilities to operate in harsh environments.
- Partner Showcase -- Huawei partners HVE Connexion, Netfast, Primasense, Softnet Solutions and Zadara Storage will be onsite to discuss a variety of topics including data center analytics, enterprise mobility, private storage for public clouds and more.
Huawei is located at Booth 1439 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas. Interop Las Vegas 2013 is held from May 7 to 10, 2013, in Las Vegas, USA. For more information on Huawei's participation and events, please visit: http://enterprise.huawei.com/topic/interop2013_en/index.html
Interop is an independently organized conference and exhibition designed to empower information technology professionals to make smart business decisions. Interop offers a strong combination of educational content, a dynamic exhibition of technology providers, and peer networking to IT professionals across all industries, so that they can investigate and discover transformative technologies and ideas to put to work across their enterprise. Interop has a 26 year history in the US -- and has expanded beyond its beginnings in network infrastructure to encompass a broad range of technologies including Cloud, Virtualization, Data Centers, Wireless & Mobility, and Information Security.
SOURCE Huawei Enterprise