HANNOVER, Germany, March 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Huawei, a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider, introduced the enhanced version of its enterprise LTE (eLTE) broadband trunking solution at CeBIT 2014. The enhanced version, named eLTE 3.1 Broadband Trunking Solution, will enable enterprises to become better equipped for the opportunities and challenges brought to existing LTE networks by big data. A broad portfolio of eLTE services, including broadband trunking video surveillance, rapid deployment system, and interoperation with Huawei's telepresence system were also showcased. Since the launch of the first version of the solution in 2013, it has been deployed in various vertical industries, including government, energy, transportation and smart grids around the world.
"As the first vendor in the industry to adopt LTE technologies in the enterprise domain, Huawei has demonstrated deep understanding of customers' needs. With in-depth experience in the industry and upcoming technology trends, we are pleased to introduce the eLTE 3.1 broadband trunking solution," said Mr. Norman Frisch, Director of Marketing, Huawei Enterprise Wireless Solution Sales Department. "Aimed to develop smarter cities with eLTE, the new eLTE 3.1 broadband trunking solution will feature multiple frequency band support, flexible networking and strong adaption in harsh environments, enhancing overall operational efficiency of enterprises."
The eLTE3.1 broadband trunking solution supports multiple frequency bands, including 400M, 800M, 1.4G, 1.8G, 2.3G for broadband trunking, and 400M ~ 5.8G for broadband access services. It also features flexible networking, which ensures smooth communications during critical situations. The solution is interoperable with Huawei's Telepresence and TETRA systems and supports audio and video communications between 14U core network which supports 31 to 1500 sites, 2U core network which supports 2 to 30 sites, emergency communications vehicles, rapid deployment system, and visual dispatch. To adapt harsh operating environments and to solve network deployment challenges in such environments, the eLTE3.1 broadband trunking solution can adapt to locations that are prone to corrosion, noise, as well as extreme high or low temperatures. The solution supports Huawei's IP67 terminal and a number of accessories, enabling governments and enterprise customers to achieve smart management and safe, efficient operations.
To enable the development of smart, safe cities, the eLTE 3.1 Broadband Trunking Solution features:
- Smart management: Huawei eLTE solutions provide ubiquitous broadband network coverage. With high bandwidth rates (100 Mbit/s downlink rate and 50 Mbit/s uplink rate) and low delay, eLTE networks provide a broadband platform to transmit services such as wireless HD video surveillance and data collection.
- Enhanced communication: Huawei eLTE solutions support broadband trunking services. When dealing with public safety matters, government agencies can use the voice trunking service group call and visualized monitoring functions to deliver commands to a group of firefighters or police officers, to coordinate staff in the same or different departments to carry out rescue operations and ensure public safety.
- Efficient Operation: Huawei eLTE solutions provide mobile broadband services to government staff to enable them to work anytime, anywhere, enhancing government management competencies and staff efficiency.
As of December 2013, Huawei has signed 46 contracts with customers to design innovative eLTE network solutions to address specific application scenarios for the public sector, transportation, energy, and other industries globally. For instance, Huawei deployed the world's first 3.7GHz eLTE wireless broadband data access network in Ozaworice, Poland. Covering vast rural areas across the country, the new network provides strong and stable internet access to local residents, accelerating informationization of the local community. Huawei also provided the industry's first eLTE-based urban rail transportation solution for Zhengzhou Metro in China. The solution features highly reliable bilateral radio transmission channels for train-to-ground voice, data, and video transmissions, improving the overall communication and operational efficiency of rail transportation.
CeBIT 2014 is held in Hanover, Germany from March 1014, 2014. For more information about Huawei's eLTE solutions, please visit: http://enterprise.huawei.com/en/solutions/wireless-private-network/trunking/index.htm
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Huawei is committed to creating maximum value for telecom operators, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive solutions and services. Its products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
For more information, visit Huawei Enterprise online: enterprise.huawei.com
Be a fan of Huawei Enterprise
- LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/company/2522612
- Twitter http://twitter.com/HuaweiEnt
- Facebook http://facebook.com/HuaweiEnterprise
- YouTube http://youtube.com/user/HuaweiEnterprise
- Slideshare http://slideshare.net/HuaweiEnterprise
- Flickr http://flickr.com/photos/huaweienterprise