Latest version of Microsoft's preferred omnichannel solution adds bot and mobile customer support with enhanced agent tools as market adoption continues to surge.
NEW YORK, Oct. 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- CafeX Communications® today announced that HP has selected CafeX Live Assist™ for Microsoft Dynamics 365 to provide employees with advanced omnichannel engagement services. Hosted in the Azure cloud, Live Assist for Dynamics 365 is co-engineered by CafeX and Microsoft to give customer service agents a tightly integrated experience to engage online visitors through live chat, content campaigns, co-browsing, document sharing and other remote support capabilities.
HP is deploying the in-app collaboration software to enhance its IT and human resources operations. Since its introduction in March 2017, Live Assist for Dynamics 365 has been a catalyst for significant worldwide engagement with Microsoft Dynamics 365 customers and partners. Commercial wins span enterprises of all sizes across many industries, ranging from financial services to retailers to automotive and entertainment companies. Recognized brands to choose CafeX include The PGA of America, Micro Matic, Liberty Holdings, and district m.
"Through this jointly developed offer, we are now able to provide employees with personalized services like myHR and myIT to engage live with members of our corporate teams," said Vidya Sakthi, senior manager of custom solutions for HP. "Tight integration with the Microsoft Dynamics platform, multi-lingual support and new release capabilities make Live Assist for Dynamics 365 the perfect solution for enhancing interaction among our team members and employees globally."
"Market demand for omnichannel services within the Dynamics 365 environment is on the rise, and there is tremendous interest in both trials and deployments of Live Assist," said Sajeel Hussain, executive vice president and general manager of strategic partnerships and chief marketing officer for CafeX. "With the addition of in-app mobile support and a range of bot-assisted engagement models, we are seeing a spike in market momentum as new use cases continue to emerge."
The latest version of Live Assist expands the omnichannel customer experience beyond live chat, co-browsing, and campaign management through the addition of several capabilities.
- Mobile customer engagement: Easy-to-use software toolkits for Android and iOS platform developers accelerate time to market for businesses looking to add live customer assistance to mobile app experiences.
- Chatbot Agent Integration: Continuity from chatbots to live agents, a first for Dynamics 365, enables a customer to escalate a bot interaction to an appropriately-skilled human agent without having to switch to a different channel—or repeat details—resulting in faster resolution times. Chatbots can also function as live virtual agents within Live Assist to take advantage of knowledge base access, supervisor monitoring, performance reporting, skillset management, and other features available to human agents.
- Enhanced In-App UI/UX: Expanded chat history, shortcut keys, notifications, improved multi-chat handling, and other productivity features are now available to customer care agents within Dynamics 365.
CafeX will showcase Live Assist for Dynamics 365 at the D365UG/CRMUG Summit taking place October 10-13, 2017 at the Gaylord Opryland Resort in Nashville. In addition to providing live demonstrations and consulting with users on the show floor, CafeX executives will share their insights with conference attendees through several presentations. John Mathew, CafeX's executive vice president of products and strategy, will present "BYOB: Bring Your Own Bot & Go Beyond Just Chat," at the Partner Showcase on Thursday, October 12, at 10:00 a.m. CafeX executive vice president Sajeel Hussain will also be featured in the session, "Transform Your Grand Ole Customer Service: Go Omnichannel," set for Thursday, October 12, at 3:45 p.m.
Dynamics 365 users can activate a free trial of Live Assist immediately here or contact CafeX, their Microsoft account manager or Microsoft partner for assistance.
- Learn more at www.liveassistfor365.com.
- Start your 30-day trial at appsource.microsoft.com.
- Contact CafeX at https://www.liveassistfor365.com/en/contact-us/.
- Request a personal demo at D365UG/CRMUG Summit.
- Watch our latest webinar.
CafeX is the award-winning provider of one-click collaboration software solutions designed to help enterprises enhance team productivity and customer engagement within digital channels. Trusted by top global banks and other leading brands, CafeX empowers employees and guests to work together securely without friction from virtually anywhere using their preferred devices and tools. For more information about CafeX, please visit www.cafex.com or follow @CafeXComms.
CafeX Communications and CafeX Live Assist are trademarks of CafeX Communications, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
+1 (646) 351-0054
+1 (515) 708-1296
SOURCE CafeX Communications