DUBAI, UAE, November 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The all new hospitality jobs website automatically adapts its layout to suit the type of mobile device it is being viewed on.
Other features include:
• Addition of filters like nationality, age, location, work experience, department, level, industry etc. upon registration by the candidate to enable better Candidate database search for the clients.
• Top search category button sections, allowing quick access to the categories with the most jobs.
• Premium jobs, an additional type of job that can be offered as an upsell to clients. Premium jobs can be styled differently from standard and featured jobs so that they stand out more and can also be included in their own section.
• Scrolling jobs (latest, featured, premium) sections, allowing us to display far more jobs than would be possible with a normal static jobs section.
• Enter an expiry date for a job advert. If desired, we can change the job posting process so that instead of selecting the duration from a list, the job poster can enter an expiry date for the job and the system will calculate how many credits to charge them.
• The new website will allow candidates to upload supporting documents (work permits, proof of ID, etc.) to their profile for prospective employers to view.
• Boolean searching can be added to the candidate search system allowing employers/admin to use boolean operators (AND, OR, NOT, etc.) when searching for candidates so that they can refine their results for more powerfully than is possible with the current set-up.
• Sign up for job alerts without having to have registered first. This allows candidates to create a job alert without the extra step of having to register, but the system will automatically create a candidate account for them upon submission of their job alert, so you won't lose any registrations by adding this feature.
• News tagging. If enabled then this feature allows you to tag hospitality news articles with keywords that can then be searched for from the news page.
• Separate News pages like we have currently for Promotions, Interviews, Reviews, On the Move etc.
• Social sharing buttons can be added to allow users to share jobs and news articles via their social media accounts.
• Short-listed jobs/candidates. These features add an extra section to the job/candidate search results pages allowing users to very quickly add jobs or candidates to a short-list which they can then review in one batch rather than having to look at each one individually.
• Integration with Pay Pal for automatic online payments.
• Social sharing buttons will be added to the job details pages and the news articles pages.
• Open Graph meta tags for social sharing, optimised for job/news page sharing.
• A keyword search box in all pages of the website. This would be incorporated into the header by adding a new bar below the menu where we could have the search input.
About Hozpitality Group:
Hozpitality group is emerging as one of the fastest growing online companies in the Middle East, North America and Asian market. We have over 600,000 registered hospitality professionals in our three websites, http://www.hozpitality.com - "Dedicated hospitality job board", http://www.hozpitalityplus.com - "Dedicated hospitality networking group" and http://www.hozpitality.ca - "Dedicated hospitality website in Canada." Apart from the registered candidates we also reach out to over 800,000 hospitality professionals through our monthly email marketing from over 196 countries.
Our dedicated hospitality networking group http://www.hozpitalityplus.com already has over 25,000 members from over 180 countries networking. The networking website has discussions, blogs, videos, latest hospitality news, top jobs, events, photos, groups and many more latest features.
Hozpitality Consulting is a Global Executive Search consultancy based out of Toronto, Canada. Our success lies in building a long term relationship and delivering results quickly and efficiently for a "much lower cost." We are experts in locating the best possible suitable executive and management candidates for placements in all types of hospitality organizations around the world. Through our matchless database, communication and networking, over the world, we provide our clients with the most skillful candidates.
Through Hozpitalityplus Events we have already successfully conducted 6 business networking events for the Hospitality industry in UAE. Hozpitalityplus Events is already benefitting the hospitality industry professionals and through this venture, a platform is provided where the industry comes together to Network, Create Synergy and Share Best Practices
"Hozpitality Buzz- The inside scoop" is a TV show based on the hospitality industry in Dubai and UAE, is in English and telecast-ed on a premier TV channel in Middle East & North Africa reaching out to approx. 10-12 million viewers. To know more about the TV show, please log on to: http://www.facebook.com/hozpitalitybuzz and https://www.youtube.com/Hozpitality
To know more about the group, please log on to:
http://www.hozpitality.com , http://www.hozpitality.ca , http://www.hozpitalityplus.com , http://www.hozpitalityplusevents.com , http://www.hozpitalityconsulting.com, http://www.hozpitalityexcellenceawards.com
Hozpitality Group- MENA and North America
Ph: +91-971 43343177
SOURCE Hozpitality Group