DUBLIN, Jan. 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qpkl64/how_to_use_data) has announced the addition of the "How to Use Data to Monetize Smart Devices" report to their offering.
Challenges to the predicted runaway success of IoT loom large. This is, in part, because IoT is still a relatively new phenomenon, and because not all businesses have things to manage.
Stratecast, however, asserts that among those who do, there were three primary reasons for the sparsity of IoT-ready respondents:
1. The lack of a clear, compelling return on investment (ROI) story about the benefits IoT can deliver.
2. Knowledge gaps between the market hype surrounding IoT and a true understanding of what it takes to deploy IoT.
3. Uncertainty over the value to be obtained from yet another data stream. This report analyzes the challenges that these factors represent, and illustrates how they are being met-in part, through named customer case study snapshots that illustrate both qualitative and quantified ROI resulting from IoT deployments.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Key IoT Implementation Requirements and Challenges
3. An IoT Provider that Gets It: Mesh Systems
4. IoT Challenges Met and ROI Delivered: Case Study Snapshots
5. Stratecast - The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qpkl64/how_to_use_data
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets