LONDON, June 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Are you looking to trade forex in the UK but don't know who to trade with? Use our guide below to find a forex trading provider.
Forex Trading Provider: City Index
Below we focus on the forex trading provider, City Index.
Why trade forex with City Index?
City Index offer their clients a range of benefits when trading the global currency markets with a spot forex trading account.
Take a position on 37 currency pairs - including the popular EUR/USD, GBP/USD and USD/JPY - across a range of powerful online, mobile and downloadable trading platforms.
How to Trade Forex
The goal of a forex trader is to profit from the changes in value of one currency against the other by speculating on which way forex prices are likely to turn in the future.
This is done by simultaneously buying the first currency in a pair, whilst selling the other.
Benefits of Trading Forex with City Index
Key features and benefits of trading forex include:
- 24-hour Trading: The forex markets are available to trade 24-hours a day from Sunday evening through to Friday night
- Leverage: As a leveraged (margined) product, you are only required to deposit a small percentage of the full value of your position in order to place a forex trade
- Volatility: As a global currency market, forex is fast moving and with that it brings multiple opportunities to traders
- Range of Markets: Trade major, minor and exotic pairs through a City Index forex trading account
Start Trading Forex Today
It's easy to start trading forex with City Index.
Follow these simple steps:
- Apply online at City Index
- Fund your forex trading account
- Trade the forex market
About City Index:
Today more and more individual traders are discovering the benefits of derivatives, and many of them are discovering them through a City Index trading platform.
As a group, we transact in excess of 1.5 million trades every month in over 50 countries worldwide.
You can access a wide range of instruments including margined foreign exchange, CFD trading and, in the UK, financial spread betting with City Index.
SOURCE City Index