LOS ANGELES, March 3, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
75% of authors make less than $250 a month, but this is about to change because of the 5-Figure Author Challenge (March 15-19, 2017).
This 100% FREE online event, hosted by multi-award-winning, #1 international best-selling author Alinka Rutkowska, is for writers who want to stop struggling with writing, marketing and selling their books.
Rutkowska has brought together more than 25 top industry experts who share proven strategies that got them to 5+ figures.
But there's more: not only are they sharing their best-kept secrets that got them to best-seller status, they are also CHALLENGING authors to become like them!
Why a challenge? Because a study on the goal-performance relationship revealed that the best results are experienced by people who challenge themselves to achieve them.
"People perform better responding to a challenge than to general goals," Rutkowska explains, "and that's why authors should now secure their spot at the 5-Figure Author Challenge: http://www.5figureauthorchallenge.com"
In this never-held-before and never-to-be-repeated event, the world's top authors and influencers open up their locked drawers full of winning formulas that reveal:
- The Secrets of Plotting vs. Pantsing Your Way to a 5-Figure Book (Libbie Hawker)
- How to Craft a Book Idea that Sells and Succeed as an Author (Nina Amir)
- Three Dangerous Misconceptions Preventing You from Finishing Your Book (Andrea Cumbo-Floyd)
- Three Must-Dos before You Hit Publish - Neglecting These Will Cut Your Sales by Half (Michelle Weidenbenner)
- The Ultimate Shortcut to Writing Your Book Fast. It's Better than Longhand (Donna Kozik)
- Why 72% of Self-Published Authors Never Sell More Than 1,000 Books and What It Takes to Be a 5-Figure Author (Kevin Tumlinson)
- The Single Most Powerful (And Most Overlooked) Strategy to Become a #1 Amazon Best-Seller (Dave Chesson)
- What Never to Put on Your Cover. The Reasons Why Readers Don't Give Your Book a Second Glance (Derek Murphy)
- How to Leverage the Power of Social Media to Build a 5-Figure Income instead of Suffering from Time-Suck and Overwhelm (Kirsten Oliphant)
- The Shocking Mistakes Authors Make that Keep Them from Getting to 5 Figures (Derek Doepker)
- What You Need to Stop Calling Yourself to Become a 5-Figure Author (Jim Kukral)
- Three Common Hurdles that Block Your Way to a 5-Figure Author Career and How to Overcome Them (Honorée Corder)
- The Single Most Effective Strategy 70 out of 75 Successful Authors Put to Use (Eric Van Der Hope)
- Better Than Bookbub: The Three Step Process to Building a Following on Steroids (Buck Flogging)
- Three, Often Overlooked, 5-Figure Book Launch Strategies You Can Implement Now (Bryan Cohen)
These 30-minute laser-focused sessions will be delivered by speakers who have been featured in The New York Times, Forbes, The Wall Street Journal and many more!
But that's not all. Rutkowska has assembled three mind-blowing panels that will get authors to 5 figures faster than expected!
PANEL 1: Cutting Edge Strategies for Marketing and Selling Books in 2017 (Amy Harrop, Liz Mays, Austin Netzley, Kary Oberbrunner)
PANEL 2: How to Sell Your First 10,000 Copies without Burning Yourself Out (Susan Friedmann, Pamela Hodges, Adam Houge, Monica Leonelle)
PANEL 3: Traditional vs. Self-Publishing - What's Right for You? (Jennifer Blanchard, Susan RoAne, Gary Smailes)
5-Figure Author Challenge host Alinka Rutkowska reports, "The one thing we can be certain of when it comes to the publishing landscape in 2017 is change. The difference between successful authors and struggling authors is that successful authors are on top of the constantly changing writing, marketing and sales models. Any author who's ready to shift from being just another writer to discovering how to become a best-selling 5-figure author should join the 5-Figure Author Challenge now." http://www.5figureauthorchallenge.com
SOURCE 5-Figure Author Challenge