DUBLIN, September 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dsv79z/high_net_worth) has announced the addition of the "High Net Worth trends in Russia 2014" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Russia. The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Russia HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2009-2013) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
- Independent market sizing of Russia HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- In 2013, there were 160,262 core millionaires in Russia, with a combined wealth of US$1.1 trillion.
- During the review period, the number of core HNWIs increased by 47.7%, from 108,483 in 2009 to 160,262 in 2013.
- According to WealthInsight's projections, the number of core HNWIs in Russia is expected to grow by 4.4% over the forecast period, to reach 168,730 by 2018.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database
6 About WealthInsight
- VTB 24
- Bank Saint Petersburg
- Promsvyzbank Private Banking
- Alfa Bank
- Bank of Moscow
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dsv79z/high_net_worth
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets