SHANGHAI, May 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- RISI, the leading information provider for the global forest products industry, today announced that several high-level speakers have been added to the conference program of the 13th Asian Pulp & Paper Outlook Conference. The event will be held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Shanghai, China, on June 11-13, 2012.
Speakers recently added to the program include:
- Sunil Sood, Executive Vice President/Global Sales & Marketing Head for Paper and Board, APRIL Fine Paper Trading Pte Ltd
- Cecilia Ho, Asia President, International Paper
- Brian McDonald, Deputy CEO, Managing Director, Business Unit East, Ilim Group
- Sanjay Singh, Divisional Chief Executive, ITC, Paperboards & Specialty Paper Division
- Jeffrey D. Lindsay, Head of Intellectual Property, Asia Pulp and Paper
- Dr. Cao Zhenlei, Deputy General Manger, Sinolight Corporation
- Atul Kaul, Director Pulp & Paper, Arab Paper Manufacturing Co.
- Dr. Vu Ngoc Bao, Secretary General, Vietnam Pulp and Paper Association
For a list of confirmed speakers, please visit: http://www.risiinfo.com/events/asia_conf/program.html.
Along with a full Day 1 of industry speakers and an Executive/CEO Panel, conference attendees will also hear RISI's team of economists and engineers present their two-year forecasts for supply, demand, profitability, investment and trade for each major grade of pulp and paper.
The Four Seasons has extended the special rate on a first come first served basis - please make your reservation as soon as possible, to ensure you don't miss out on this discounted room rate.
For more information on the RISI Asian Pulp and Paper Outlook Conference, visit www.risiinfo.com/asiaconf.
Sponsorship opportunities are available for this event. To learn more, please visit http://www.risiinfo.com/events/asia_conf/sponsoropps.html or email email@example.com.
About RISI (www.risi.com)
Owned by UBM plc, which is listed on the London Stock Exchange, RISI is the leading information provider for the global forest products industry. The company works with clients in the pulp and paper, wood products, timber, biomass, tissue, nonwovens, printing and publishing industries to help them make better decisions.
Headquartered in Boston, MA, RISI operates additional offices throughout North and South America, Europe and Asia.
About UBM plc (www.ubm.com)
UBM plc is a leading global company. We inform markets and bring the world's buyers and sellers together at events, online, in print and provide them with the information they need to do business successfully. We focus on serving professional commercial communities, from doctors to game developers, from journalists to jewellery traders, from farmers to pharmacists around the world. Our 6,000 staff in more than 30 countries are organised into specialist teams that serve these communities, helping them to do business and their markets to work effectively and efficiently.
For Press Enquiries, please contact:
Associate Marketing Manager