Complimentary Frost & Sullivan webinar reveals the state of the autonomous navigation segment, its drivers, constraints and challenges
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, Aug. 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Thursday, August 11, 2016 at 11:00 AM EDT
Online, complimentary registration available at: http://bit.ly/29DeZMG
Frost & Sullivan Intelligent Mobility Program Manager Niranjan Manohar, Research Analyst Siddhanth Kumaramanickavel and HERE Automotive Product Marketing Manager Alex Mangan.
Autonomous cars are heavily reliant on existing infrastructure such as road signs, markings, etc., to navigate. However, the required infrastructure to support autonomous driving is subpar at most in many regions. To ensure that autonomous cars can continue driving autonomously, they require high-definition maps that can "fill in the blanks" (e.g., missing lane markings or signs can be checked on the map). This briefing will discuss where HD maps fit into the autonomous driving ecosystem, HD maps adoption, and threats to automotive navigation players by geospatial companies.
Attend the Webinar to:
- Learn how technology companies are developing solutions for autonomous cars, leading to investments in the mapping market
- Hear up-to-date information about current and potential industry participants
- Understand forecasts and future market predictions
- Learn about key growth opportunities in the marketplace
This briefing will benefit OEMs invested in autonomous driving, map suppliers and autonomous technology providers.
"Map suppliers expect HAD maps to be implemented to support Level 3+ autonomous driving," states Frost & Sullivan Mobility Research Analyst Siddhanth Kumaramanickavel. "HAD maps are expected to power applications outside the automotive sector in the future as well, as they cover sidewalks, power/telephone lines and approximately 10 stories of buildings."
- To attend the briefing, you can register by visiting: http://bit.ly/29DeZMG
- For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan